Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Tool Talk
 Gadgets
 Colour Grid
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kak
New Pal

Ireland
15 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2012 :  2:16:22 PM  Show Profile Send Kak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Have any of you purchased Colour Grid may I have feed back please as I'm thinking it might be useful. Thank you

Kak

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4395 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2012 :  2:30:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can read Clara's review here: http://www.knittersreview.com/article_tool.asp?article=/review/product/120308_a.asp

The Forum discussion is here: http://www.knittersreview.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=104256

I think the consensus is over-the-moon positive.

Jane

Betty deserves everything and more: Make a Donation
Blog: Not Plain Jane
Photos: Flickr Album
Go to Top of Page

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2049 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2012 :  3:12:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I bought one and it appears to be just what I need when I go shopping!

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!

Go to Top of Page

Kak
New Pal

Ireland
15 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2012 :  07:34:02 AM  Show Profile Send Kak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that info I went to tool talk and yes all seems positive. still trying to find best place to post thanks all

Kak
Go to Top of Page

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4395 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2012 :  08:09:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You posted in just the right place, Kak. KR is so full of information that it takes a while to learn your way around. You can always use the search (at the top of each page) if you want to see if a topic has been discussed in the past.

Jane

Betty deserves everything and more: Make a Donation
Blog: Not Plain Jane
Photos: Flickr Album
Go to Top of Page

ikkivan
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
549 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2012 :  2:07:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit ikkivan's Homepage Send ikkivan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have already bought one of these and find it useful and compact. I really like to use colorwheels to help me pick colors that work together; because I have knitting stuff in so many places, it seems I can always use one more "tool" that I can lay my hands on right where I am. This grid also fits into my purse!

Donna, with intentions always bigger than her available time. (OkieDokieKnitter on Ravelry)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe