Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Seeking Nearby Knitters
 Fellowship and Fiber, Dedham MA

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
allisonknits Posted - 02/09/2012 : 12:02:14 PM
Come join a newly forming group of knitters and crocheters learning and working on charity-related projects. We meet the 3rd Saturday of the month from 10 am to noon at Fellowship Bible Church, Dedham MA (corner of Myrtle and Milton Sts. You can message me for further details, questions, or directions.
Allison M.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
allisonknits Posted - 03/04/2013 : 10:03:04 AM
The Fellowship and Fiber Facebook page is now updated to reflect that our next get-together will be this Saturday, March 9th, 10 a.m., at the Paradise Cafe in Dedham. :)
alissakathleen Posted - 03/01/2013 : 09:59:24 AM
Thanks for responding. Sadly, I work full time so I could not meet on Tuesday mornings. Please let me know the next Saturday you plan to meet.
allisonknits Posted - 02/28/2013 : 5:38:31 PM
Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner, the notification went to my junk mail box and I just happened to look at it just now, which I rarely do!
Yes, we are still meeting the 3rd Saturday of the month (usually) and usually we meet at the Paradise Cafe in Dedham Square. There were too many activity conflicts with the church, so this works out great. We are also usually meeting the 2nd and 4th Tuesday mornings of the month and mostly at the Bean and Cream Cafe in Hyde Park (Truman Pkwy.) That said, we will not be meeting on the 3rd Sat. in March due to a Women's Retreat we are holding at FBC that day. When I have an alternative date, I will post it on our new Facebook page where I keep it updated with what is going on and when and where we are meeting. Let me know if you don't do FB and I will post it here. The FB page is Fellowship and Fiber. We would love to have you come!
SwampCatNana Posted - 02/28/2013 : 1:42:39 PM
Same here! If the group no longer meets, maybe we can get a few to begin again?
I know we all have busy lives, and maybe cannot always make the same day all the time but I think once or twice a month is doable.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/store
alissakathleen Posted - 02/13/2013 : 08:50:06 AM
Allison, does this group still meet the 3rd Saturday of the month. I would like to join. Let me know. Kathleen

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe