Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 Tool Talk
 Gadgets
 Tin Box

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
donnawatk Posted - 12/14/2012 : 05:20:15 AM
My boss just gave me a Xmas gift, that came in a small tin box. I must have looked like I won the lottery because she said what are you going to use the box for Donna. She read my mind, I have been looking for something to put stitch markers in. We both laugh she said she could have saved some money and gave me the tin box. Hows that for two gifts for one. Donna She a Knitter
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Shalee Posted - 12/14/2012 : 3:32:03 PM
I know what you mean. My GF had some empty Altoids boxes and gave me one. I use it for miscellaneous small things in my purse, then I bought some more altoids, because of the box! Those little boxes are so handy!

Now you see the boxes on the internet ~ some even with knitting designs on them! I bought a circular sock machine from the Erlbaucher Gearhart Company and they offer the boxes, with their logo on them, to store your sock machine needles. I ordered 2 of them; one for the cylinder needles and one for the ribber needles!

Isn't it amazing how such a small thing can make your day!

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe