Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitting Needles and Security
 Knitting 8K

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jbaesquire Posted - 01/03/2013 : 3:25:41 PM
Babsy or anyone else who travels to Europe frequently:
when in Paris last January, I unknowingly formulated what I now like to call my "Knitting 8K" through the Marais. Found 4 different knitting stores in Paris all in relatively the same neighborhood and spent a wonderful afternoon going from store to store. I'll be in Berlin in a few weeks. Does anyone know good knitting stores there? Would love to do the Berlin Knitting 8K!! lol
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kade1301 Posted - 01/05/2013 : 07:12:21 AM
No, sorry, haven't been to Berlin for ages and when I was there, I wasn't knitting. But the words to search for are: Stricken, Wolle, Wollgeschäft, Strickladen - with a bit of luck Google should find you something (I leave you to it because you most probably have the faster internet connection).

I know La Droguerie (they had the pointy yarn needle I was looking for), if that was the best one, there's no reason to find the others. Incidentally, La Droguerie is a chain or a franchise - every major French city seems to have one (just in case you find yourself elsewhere in France).

Happy knitting! Klara

http://www.lahottee.info
Jbaesquire Posted - 01/04/2013 : 10:33:59 AM
Hi Kade! I have all the info at home but I remember La Drogurie (liked that one the best.) Entree Des Fournisseurs was wonderful with a truly unbelievable selection of buttons. Lil Weasel was just so-so but the problem may have been that I went there right after La Drogurie.... Do you know any stores in Berlin?
Kade1301 Posted - 01/04/2013 : 05:36:58 AM
Hi, would you mind telling us the names (or approximate addresses) of the stores?

Thanks, Klara

http://www.lahottee.info

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe