Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Hooray, it's finished!
 My "mouse socks" are finished!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
eldergirl Posted - 10/21/2013 : 05:21:16 AM
It's hard to believe, but there was just enough yarn to finish my socks that had been eaten by mice!

Hurray hurray, now I can think of new projects, one of which is a shawl, beret, and mittens...I think it is the "Hawthorn" shawl.

I'm not going to say "watch my dust", but maybe I can post a bit more about actual knitting now!

Best wishes, Anna

Life is beautiful.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eldergirl Posted - 10/25/2013 : 03:56:34 AM
Well, I am wearing them, just now, and otherwise they are laid flat to air out, on my socks drawer.

Also, we have eliminated the mice problem (for now)....gone for a good year or so, but with the winter coming in, I will be alert.

I am a good bit better myself, Donna, more alert, and less tolerant of wee beasties.

Life is beautiful.
donnawatk Posted - 10/24/2013 : 04:37:15 AM
Anna, I need to know where will you put them so the mice will not invite their cousins over the finish what they started. Donna
jtamsn Posted - 10/23/2013 : 4:50:10 PM
Anna, glad you couldn't be beaten by the mice! It must be a relief to have them completed.
judy
EmEm Posted - 10/21/2013 : 8:05:32 PM
Way to go Anna, I was hoping you would have enough yarn. The Hawthorne shawl is beautiful. Have fun!
anderknit Posted - 10/21/2013 : 5:59:54 PM
Ha, I thought you meant socks that you knit from a Churchmouse Yarns and Teas pattern. They have a Turkish bed sock pattern that I've been wanting to make.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.' "
flicka Posted - 10/21/2013 : 10:35:08 AM
Woo hoo! Sometimes things work out.

flicka

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe