Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Introduing myself

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
flaviapm Posted - 01/23/2014 : 05:52:39 AM
Hi! Iím Flavia, a proudly mother of a girl. My grandma used to do a LOT of knitting and pass me the basics tecnics in the 80ís. Now I decided to do some knitting serious.

You can find some of my work here http://fefaeasartes.blogspot.com (sorry it's in Portuguese) or you can find me on ravelry (http://www.ravelry.com/people/FlaviaPM)
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
robinstephanie Posted - 01/31/2014 : 09:07:43 AM
Hi there, Terri Lynn, welcome to KR, from northern California. I bet your family and friends love getting your handknits! I knit a lot for myself, and mine are always trying to get to make this or that for them. Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't! Hope to see you around the forums.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
jtamsn Posted - 01/29/2014 : 3:02:25 PM
Welcome to the forums from Maine! Hope you enjoy all the support and inspiration.
Judy
Terri Lynn Pontes Posted - 01/28/2014 : 7:03:30 PM
Hi, I am a 52 year old married mother of 3 and Nana of 1 with another on the way. I havebeenknitting for 30 plus years and I love it. I knit for pleasure and relaxation. I rarely keep what Imake and give it away to family and friends. I have been getting into knitting stuffed animals and sock monkeys. My granddaughter is 17 months old and just loves her knitted sock monkeys from Nana. I would like to learn intarsia and entrelac. I have never tried either one.

Terri Lynn Pontes
marfa Posted - 01/28/2014 : 6:10:34 PM
How do.

Flavia, welcome to Knitter's Review.

Thank you for your sharing & we look forward to seeing you in the Forum.

Martha

http://marfasmewsings.blogspot.com
robinstephanie Posted - 01/27/2014 : 09:41:23 AM
Hi, Flavia, welcome to KR from northern California. How cool that you learned knitting from your grandma. Hope to see you around!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Rwats2 Posted - 01/24/2014 : 8:35:01 PM
Hi Flavian,
Welcome to the Boards. If you ever have a question,or problem, there is always someone with an answer ,or solution.
Welcome from the great state of Louisiana, USA.
eldergirl Posted - 01/23/2014 : 7:37:25 PM
Hi Flavia, and welcome to the Knitter's Review Forums! I hope you will like it here.

I went to your Ravelry page, and to your blog, and I liked your pictures, especially the orange and yellow piece which goes back and forth, growing bigger all the time!

You must be very proud of your cute little girl ! Maybe you can show us some pictures of what you have knit for her?

And please look at other people's questions: I bet you can help some other people with their knitting problems!

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe