Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 Knitting on the Web
 Podcasts
 iPod problem #1

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LindaRae Posted - 05/01/2008 : 12:17:42 PM
Ok, I'm all excited about getting my iPod; I've have been subscribed to KnitPicks podcast, waiting for the day I could download them to it & listen in the car. They went on (from iTunes) easily enough, but they are "backwards" in the iPod! In other words, when I listen, the first one played is the newest one; I have to fiddle around each time an episode finishes, so that I can listen to them in order. There must be a way to do this; I have tried changing the order on the iTunes page, then syncing again, but nothing changed. Can anyone help?

(techno-challenged)LindaP
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bogiebogie Posted - 05/03/2008 : 07:35:41 AM
Yup, that's the default order for podcasts unfortunately. Annoying isn't it? I create a playlist to get around the problem.

--JK
http://knitflix.blogspot.com
LindaRae Posted - 05/03/2008 : 03:58:55 AM
Thanks for the input; no, I don't have shuffle turned on. When I go to podcasts on the iPod, they are listed with the newest episode on the top,& the oldest one at the bottom; when I start from the bottom & it's finished playing the first episode, it keeps replaying it. I will try to make a play list!
LindaP
Mocha Posted - 05/01/2008 : 7:58:45 PM
Linda, I just play the oldest one and after it finishes it goes straight to the next episode (which on the list is the 1 on top of the just-finished-episode). Did you turn on the shuffle?
Shelia Posted - 05/01/2008 : 7:33:40 PM
Linda, create a playlist for your podcasts in your iTunes library, then you can copy the podcasts into the playlist and they will stay in the order that you want them, and can be re-arranged easily. This is also good if you copy audiobook CD's from the library (I read your other topic) and want the chapters to stay in the right order.

Shelia
www.letstalkstash.blogspot.com
ravelry name - sheliaknits

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe