Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 Yarn Talk
 Talk about yarns reviewed in Knitter's Review
 Buffalo Gold #12 Lux

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Clara Posted - 07/22/2009 : 6:07:56 PM
This week's review is up! And it's all about the fancy stuff this time.

What do you knit for someone truly special? If you can, you save your pennies and splurge on a glorious yarn, taking your time to knit an equally glorious gift from it. You try to find a yarn that, even in its natural state, whispers sweet nothings into the ears of its wearer.

Lux #12 is a strong new contender in this category of capital-s Special yarns. Its fibers tell a story, its colors tell another story, and its purchase tells a third story, all of which add a nice bundle of meaning to any handknitted item you might make from the yarn itself.

....full review

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
fwshorty Posted - 07/23/2009 : 1:19:55 PM
Drool

Eileen
Clara Posted - 07/23/2009 : 10:25:28 AM
Wow, what lucky friends and family you have! Your daughter will want to live in that Anny Blatt cardigan, I'm sure.

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
sribas@dgmnet.com.br Posted - 07/23/2009 : 06:00:06 AM
And now answering the question of the review..Yes in my last year I just spend with very nice and luxury fibers, specially because here in Brazil we don't have them, and the internet and mail have provided me with that.And mostly I knit for presents, it is a great pleasure for me to give presents that I had done (instead of just going to a shop and buy something).You have to take time, think if the person is going to like this or that, and then match the color, and imagine how many Wooohs and open-mouths will appear when the package is opened, that is FUN!!
sribas@dgmnet.com.br Posted - 07/23/2009 : 05:46:36 AM
I can't wait to put my hands on all those fibers together! After starting to read the KRJ my stash has grown considerally, there's all that Sundara's wool, and mink, and canadian bison...
And mostly I knit presents!My parents and friends are really gratefull to you Clara!Right now I am knitting a cardigan for my daughter with Anny Blatt angora super.

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe