Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 Crochet Talk
 Crochet technique questions
 Mile A Minute Afghan

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kimmiebear Posted - 10/30/2008 : 11:29:15 AM
Hello,

I have a problem. I have completed 6 of the 9 strips needed for a MAM afghan (for X-Mas), but I have ran out of one of the colors needed for the afghan (lilac -Perfect Match -Caron yarns).
I have ordered another skein of the lilac from the company but when I received it, it was more like a perwinkle (with some blue in it).I have since tried to contact the company, but haven't received a response. What can I do to finish this project? Any ideas. I have looked on Caron's website to see if they have a cream or white available, but they don't (discontinued).

Thank you,
Kimmiebear
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sara Sue Posted - 09/29/2009 : 06:12:53 AM
Have you checked the stashes on Ravelry? I didn't see anyone wanting to trade or sell Lilac but I did see some cream.
exoticsophia Posted - 09/29/2009 : 05:31:12 AM
eBay is not a good choice. i use to buy from ebay and they keep giving me different results of each query. nice site you got mindy.

do good have good, do bad have bad.
kimmiebear Posted - 10/30/2008 : 10:28:10 PM
Mindy,

I have checked Michael's and Joann's and they no longer carry that yarn. I have also checked ebay. Next on the list ravelry.
Thank you.
MindyO Posted - 10/30/2008 : 12:40:05 PM
I would look at all the local craft sotres, Michael's, Joann's Hobby Lobby or whatever you have around. Or you could post in the looking for section with your dye lot and label name. Might not be a bad idea to try Ravelry too if you're on there.

My Ravelry
My Flickr
My Facebook

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe