Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: We welcome a succulent Merino from Patagonia
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitterly Happenings and Events
 Stitches East - Sat. 10/24 - chartered bus - R.I.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sue at Knit Happens Posted - 09/10/2009 : 08:42:13 AM
Join several members of KNIT HAPPENS (http://www.Khappens.com) on a bus trip to Stitches East in Hartford (http://www.knittinguniverse.com/flash/events.php) on Saturday, October 24th! Shop till you drop ~ vendors galore!

Departure: KNIT HAPPENS (the Lenders Title Services, Inc. building), 986 Hartford Avenue, Johnston, Rhode Island (Route 6A, off Routes I-295 and 10, 1/4 mile from BJ’s Wholesale Club)

Time: 8:00 a.m. sharp (please arrive around 7:30 a.m.)

Return: Leave Hartford around 5:15 p.m. … return around 7:00 p.m.

Transportation: 31-passenger mini bus from Archway Bus Company

Costs: only $30 per person, including gratuity (based on 31 guests–cost subject to change if less than 31, but we don’t think it will be a problem to get 31 knitting addicts to go on a “feel trip”!) plus $5 for discounted Stitches East admission ticket

Payment: Send check for $35 payable to: Suzanne Accardo/Knit Happens, 986 Hartford Avenue, Johnston, RI, 02919 (please include phone number or email contact info)

Refunds: Only by September 24, 2009 – thereafter, only by finding replacement passenger

Reservations: Come join us for a fun day…reserve your seat ASAP!!

Questions: K1T2@Khappens.com
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sue at Knit Happens Posted - 10/25/2009 : 5:17:46 PM
Denise and I want to thank all of the ladies who joined us on the Knit Happens maiden voyage to Stitches East yesterday. We also thank Judy, Linda and Jane for their help in making the trip as organized, as much fun and as successful as it was!

We also are very grateful to Jeanne at Unwind (East Greenwich, Rhode Island) for the gift certificate for our free raffle, for the absolutely awesome purse kit that raised $200 for Crossroads Rhode Island, and for the special attention she gave the Knit Happens bus trippers at her booths! (Speaking of the Unwind booths, Jeanne, when we saw you yesterday, you looked like you were in seventh heaven!! What a great display…superb variety of yarns, sample projects and sale items!)

Also, thanks go to JoAnn from Yarn It All (North Attleboro, Massachusetts) for the measuring tapes and discount coupons that we placed in all the “knitty bags” given to our guests! Oh, my, another fine opportunity to add to our stashes awaits!

Kudos also go to Stitches East for supplying us with more than a dozen raffle gifts ranging from skeins of yarn to knitting books, for the discounted admission tickets and for soulfully announcing, “The Knit Happens bus has arrived!!”

Ladies…mark your calendars (October 30th) for next year’s party bus to Stitches East 2010 (Hartford)!!
Sue at Knit Happens Posted - 10/03/2009 : 07:56:34 AM
Here's the link to the Market floor plan http://www.knittinguniverse.com/flash/events/html/east/marketfloor.php

There are only a few seats left...come join us...reserve your spot by Wednesday, October 7th!

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe