Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 OFF-TOPIC: Enter At Your Own Risk
 Political discussions
 I was on Huffington Post Live!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PBELKNAP Posted - 09/24/2012 : 03:29:36 AM
I was contacted by someone who produces Huffington Post Live. Apparently, someone over there saw my Tweet on Twitter about Monica Lewinsky putting out another tell-all. They had me on with other people to discuss the possible up-coming book by her (it was an online thing via Google Hangout--and no, I'd never heard of it, either).

I thought I did horribly, but my partner and another friend said I wasn't half bad, so...here's the link.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/505b24f178c90a447a00000d

Just remember...if you're going to laugh, try not to spew your morning coffee! LOL...

And, yes, for those who know me, they mispronounced my name and got my town wrong, but I was too nervous to correct them...and yes, I'm aware that I was the oldest person on the panel, thank you very much!

PAM

Twitter Name = WildKnitter

Blog: http://wildknitter.blogspot.com

If I could only do this for a living...
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PBELKNAP Posted - 09/24/2012 : 07:16:28 AM
Thanks! Yes, in the beginning, I thought we were all going to be asked for our comment. When I figured out that we were supposed to just jump in, I did...LOL. Also, I was trying to get over the nerve-wracking part where you suddenly realize, "Holy COW! Millions of people can see this!!!"

PAM

Twitter Name = WildKnitter

Blog: http://wildknitter.blogspot.com

If I could only do this for a living...
donnawatk Posted - 09/24/2012 : 05:45:39 AM
Hi Pam, I love the discussion all of you were good. When I read that Monica had a book deal,I thought who gives a care. I'm sorry when all of this came out I thought who give a care what you do behind close doors, when it comes to your personal life. Donna

PS When the tape first started I thought you were quiet. Now I know you were waiting to get a word in. Good Job

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe