Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello from Michigan

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sheilara Posted - 01/19/2009 : 12:43:54 PM
I'm rather new to this addiction (within the last year) so I'm learning new things every day and loving it. I knit for my 2 kids, brothers, parents, and recently new babies that my friends have. Winter time here is cold so it's perfect for knitting hats, mittens and scarves for everyone. I started and now I can't stop!!!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Grand-moogi Posted - 10/07/2012 : 06:13:32 AM
Welcome from Australia where it does get cold enough for jumpers (sweaters) hats and gloves and even scarves sometimes in a few places for a couple of months each year but those items often do not get the use they deserve. It sounds like you are in an ideal place to wrap up in soft woolliness.

I knit a hug into every stitch
slaggyc Posted - 10/05/2012 : 9:31:26 PM
Welcome from California! I think knitting baby items is one of my favorite things to knit too! They make such special gifts! So glad you are here!

Slaggyc
http://buggyandbuddy.wordpress.com/
jtamsn Posted - 10/05/2012 : 04:58:52 AM
Welcome, from Maine!
judy
Lynn60 Posted - 10/04/2012 : 12:11:42 PM
Hi from a "troll" ,those of you from Michigan will understand what that means (below the bridge).Located west of Alpena on the river. I spin and knit, have been doing this for only 5 years. Our little group locally has 6 members and we have pioneer dresses we wear to spin in front of a crowd at the different events we are asked to attend; Museums,Light Houses, the Mill, Art&Crafts Fairs, and county fairs. We all enjoy doing this , wecan sit & knit and spin together which is the most interesting and is
great for learning. Come join us sometime, we will be at the Hillman Mill this Saturday (10/6) 10-3. See you there. Lynn
eldergirl Posted - 01/21/2009 : 5:47:01 PM
Welcome from a Baltimoron! ( just kidding--I'm as smart as I need to be)

The KR forums are great for inspiration, support, goofiness, intelligent discussion, tasteful and polite rants, and all things knitting.

Have fun---we all do!

Anna
Jaknit Posted - 01/21/2009 : 12:14:12 PM
Hi from a warmer area (So CA), but did live in MI for 5 years and loved shoveling the snow, much to my husband's amazement. Hope you enjoy the great discussions and helpful experience available here.

Jan
cpknits Posted - 01/20/2009 : 3:39:15 PM
Welcome from another frozen area. Enjoy the forums!

Carol, Wisconsin
Queen Knitsalot Posted - 01/20/2009 : 06:16:41 AM
Hello from another Michigan knitter. Are you a yooper or a troll? In the thumb? Near the cuff? I am about 15-20 miles east of the center of the mitten. If you are anywhere close by come by Twisted Warp and Skeins, a great spinning, weaving and yarn shop with needle felting and locker hooking and just a pile of needle-y and fiber goodness! Tuesdays is Knit night from 6 til 9, we have a lot of fun!

Suzanne

I'm not crazy.....I'm colourful. Sounds better on a resume.
yarnlover Posted - 01/19/2009 : 4:03:23 PM
Welcome from another Michigan knitter. Hope you enjoy the forum and you are sure to learn much.

See My Stuff: Here

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe