Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 What's On Your Knitting Wish List?
 mending tool

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Grand-moogi Posted - 11/16/2012 : 09:37:06 AM
I would really like one of those double ended crochet hooks that are great for picking up a dropped stitch in garter stitch.
Hmmm now to egg my daughter, relliurad, into checking out this forum.

I knit a hug into every stitch
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bananaknits Posted - 12/18/2012 : 2:33:50 PM
My son just texted me to ask what I wanted for Christmas. I texted him back with the address of my favorite LYS.
Twist Yarns of intrigue http://www.twistyarns.com

Located in Manhattan Beach, Ca.

I hope he listened.
ikkivan Posted - 12/15/2012 : 7:17:15 PM
E-gift cards to any of the online yarn shops ... And I think there is something similar for some of the Etsy shops. Oh, oh, oh!

Donna, with intentions always bigger than her available time. (OkieDokieKnitter on Ravelry)
Ceil Posted - 12/14/2012 : 12:34:16 PM
The Fix-A-Stitch set is GREAT! The only place I've found it available, other than online, is Cowgirl Yarns in Laramie WY, USA (Google them, they have a web site, and tell them I sent you). I looked in LOTS of yarn shops while I was driving about the US over the summer and NO ONE had it. (I mean, I really wanted to support a YS somewhere, and couldn't on this score.) Once I got the set, it was about two weeks before I had to use it. I said, "Aaaah". There was some discussion elsewhere in KR about this tool, and some didn't see the sense. Awake, O knitters, awake! This is very handy when garter or seed stitch gets screwed over.....

Ceil
(Ravelry: ceilr)
Time is never a factor when joy is involved.
jtamsn Posted - 12/13/2012 : 3:02:01 PM
I'm not picky either, I'd like anything knitting related. I wish santa would think of going to the notions wall at a place like JoAnn's , AC Moore, or my favorite LYS and stock up on things like stich markers, little tape measures, scissors, gift certificate etc. for my stocking. But I dont think he would ever think of such a thing. On the other hand, if I sent him a link to a website, like he did to me suggesting welding gloves.....
judy
donnawatk Posted - 12/13/2012 : 05:21:31 AM
I would like yarn. I'm not picky anything from Jimmy Bean. My family will not buy me yarn because they think I have a problem when it comes to yarn. I have tried and tried to tell them I'm not along. Donna

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe