Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Knitter's Review Retreat details and Sheepshow
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Stuck on a Pattern
 Am I missing something

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Babsy Posted - 01/03/2013 : 09:20:55 AM
I am working on the Fitz pattern from the #300 Berrocco booklet with patterns in Berrocco Borealis and all was going well until I encountered the collar. Suddenly instructions showed up as you finish the collar that didn't correspond with anything in the rest of the pattern--they tell you to knit collar extensions, but there are no instructions about what they are or how to knit them--though I can see they are needed to match the extensions on the sweater fronts. I checked their errata and nothing was posted for that garment. I plan to call today to see if someone can help me, but if anyone else has knit this pattern, I would love to hear how you handled this.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Grand-moogi Posted - 01/08/2013 : 06:30:08 AM
Ah Babsy you were the clever one! You thought to get in touch with the company. There's a lesson for us eh?

I knit a hug into every stitch
Babsy Posted - 01/05/2013 : 1:21:28 PM
The pattern is great. I noticed that the two completed garments on Ravelry were not done as shown in the pattern boo nor as explained by the rep, so I think maybe those ladies had some trouble also!
robinstephanie Posted - 01/05/2013 : 12:33:57 PM
Oh, that's great. So glad you got some help. Good customer service makes or breaks a company, in my opinion. Cool pattern, too, by the way. (:

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Babsy Posted - 01/05/2013 : 11:53:50 AM
I left a message one day and received a call back the next. They have a line on which you can leave your question. They contact you after they have researched, apparently. And yes, they solved the problem. The pattern really wasn't very clear, but the company rep was so helpful. Kudos to Berrocco for their great customer service---and oh yes, their lovely yarns.
Grand-moogi Posted - 01/05/2013 : 11:33:02 AM
Robinsteph, what a great idea. Babsy, have you found a solution? Was the company helpful?

I knit a hug into every stitch
Babsy Posted - 01/03/2013 : 10:51:01 AM
Thanks, Robinstephanie. I will check Ravelry immediately. I didn't think of that.
robinstephanie Posted - 01/03/2013 : 10:39:07 AM
Hi Babsy--I don't have an answer to your question, but I looked up the pattern on Ravelry and there are two women who've completed it. I've asked Rav folks who've completed a pattern for help before, and they've been generous. If you don't hear anything here, you might check there.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe