Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Fiber Fair & Craft Show

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
fiberandcrafts Posted - 02/05/2013 : 3:04:29 PM
As a new member of this site I would like to make sure that I follow proper procedure and post my event in the proper area of the site. So any feedback as to where to put a post of this type would be welcomed. Also it would be appreciated if fellow members could help spread the word about this Fiber Fair and Craft Show.

Thank You,

Eric Tapager American Fiber Fair & Craft Show

1st Annual American Fiber Fair & Craft Show

I am introducing a new Fiber Fair and Craft Show to be run at the same time as my alpaca show, The Best of the US Alpaca Show, which is in its 5th year. This new event runs March 9-10 in Columbus Ohio at the Ohio State Fair Grounds and Expo Center, Bricker Building, a climate controlled indoor facility.

For our first year we are Focused-on-Fiber, we have six fiber related workshops and a Fiber Arts competition. We welcome exhibitors from all fiber producing livestock including sheep, llama, Goats, Rabbits and Alpaca, even Yak, to participate in this great event. Everyone is invited, from novice to advanced artisans, to come and participate in the competition, show off your crafts, or just shop amongst the exhibitors and vendors.

For more details visit the show site at www.FiberandCrafts.com

or email us at host@fiberandcrafts.com

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
crafty1mjw@comcast.net Posted - 02/07/2013 : 6:41:55 PM
Hi, fiberandcrafts! I'm with robinstephanie; I wish I lived closer to your event! I wish u great success!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
robinstephanie Posted - 02/05/2013 : 11:10:09 PM
Hi Eric, Welcome to the forum, from Northern California. There's a main topic headed "Knitterly Happenings and Events" that this would fit under, but I think the only person who can move it is Clara. When she moves something she usually lets folks know.

And how I wish I was closer to Ohio. Your event sounds like fun, and I have a soft spot for Ohio. Pop was born there, in a small town called Washington Courthouse. I have other happy associations with the state too. One of these days I will get over for a visit. Hope the show goes well!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe