Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: We welcome a succulent Merino from Patagonia
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hi from a snowy Norfolk, UK

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Helenknits Posted - 03/30/2013 : 03:40:01 AM
Hi,just popped in to introduce myself. I have been knitting since I was a child, taught by my mother and grandmother. It was taught in schools back in those faraway days....big needles and chunky cotton....! My first major project when I was around 11 was a pair of pale yellow bedsocks under the supervision of female relatives! They were a bit wonky but I was so proud of them!! Still love socks,getting into lace and can't resist any luxury soft squishy yarn.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Rwats2 Posted - 04/02/2013 : 11:52:13 AM
Hi Ms. Helen, and welcome from the great state of Louisiana. So glad to meet a fellow lace knitter. The only socks that I have made have been small sock ornaments for Christmas trees. I cannot wait to hear about all the new projects you have been working on.
Helenknits Posted - 04/01/2013 : 08:00:39 AM
Thank you all for your warm welcomes...am feeling right at home now.....off to partake in a little post easter recovery knitting whilst peace once again descends upon the house!

Helen James
Grand-moogi Posted - 03/31/2013 : 05:31:16 AM
welcome from Australia. I am into bedsocks but not socks. Actually I am been doing machine embroidery alot lately. Being a bit of a knitting renegade.

I knit a hug into every stitch
eldergirl Posted - 03/30/2013 : 9:44:12 PM
Welcome to the KR Forums, Helen! Socks here, too, also lace and kid scarves and hats.

So glad to have you on board!

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
donnawatk Posted - 03/30/2013 : 5:52:18 PM
Hi Helen knits,from Chicago, I think this year has been a sock year for me. I guess it's because my feet was cold a lot this winter . Donna
Knitting Angel Posted - 03/30/2013 : 2:45:17 PM
Hello there..... Yes, another sock knitter : )
jtamsn Posted - 03/30/2013 : 2:01:16 PM
Welcome to the forums, from Maine! I always have socks on the needles, so portable. enjoy the KR community!
judy
socks4all Posted - 03/30/2013 : 03:46:10 AM
Welcome from rainy, Minnesota (also known as "Minnesnowta" USA. Spring & summer are just around the corner.

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe