Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 Tool Talk
 Needles
 Signature Arts Needles

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
demib Posted - 08/06/2013 : 06:06:17 AM
How do these compare to the Addi-Long Lace Clicks as far as 'feel' and function? Does anyone have both? Is their cost really worth it as far as you are concerned?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
marfa Posted - 09/11/2013 : 5:50:36 PM
How do.

I adore my Signatures. The folks who work in their booths at the Sheep & Wool Festivals are knowledgeable, tho'tful & discerning when working w/customers.

Martha

http://marfasmewsings.blogspot.com
knit italics Posted - 09/11/2013 : 08:29:13 AM
I absolutely love my Signature Circular needles. They feel wonderful in my hands!
NutmegOwl Posted - 08/15/2013 : 4:17:17 PM
I have Signature Circs and Addi Lace - both fixed circs. I am not a fan of the slower finish on the Addi Lace fixed circs, but find that it does wear off over time. The tips are sharp enough for lace. And I knit a LOT of lace.

Because knitting tools are all about preference - and my preference is needles that are slicker than snot - I most often knit with my Sig Circs or if not something in lace, my Addi Turbos with their original fast finish.

My needles are the tools of my craft. They enable me to do what I do well, so their cost is secondary. And I have had my "muggle" family gift them to me for holidays and birthdays so I would have what I really wanted and could use.

-----
Nutmeg Owl
Quaecumque sunt vera
http://www.owlwaysknitting.wordpress.com
Riley Posted - 08/14/2013 : 10:46:29 AM
I have Signature in all sizes of circulars, convertable and fixed. They are wonderful! I do not have Addi's. On the KP forum people say that the Signature points are much better for lace than the Addi lace needles. Signature does not make sizes below 3 in the circular needles so I order Dynk interchangeable in the small sizes. They are great as well but the cables on the Signatures are much better. Hope this helps!
suecq Posted - 08/14/2013 : 03:32:42 AM
I don't have the Addis so I can't compare. The Signature needles are not true interchangeables. The call them convertibles. Each size tip has its own set of cable. I love the Signatures inthe smaller sizzes, but find them heavey in the larger sizes (above 7.)

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe