Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bertk1 Posted - 12/14/2013 : 09:10:44 AM
Hi all, I'm from upstate New York and just took knitting back up after a 10 year hiatus. Love knitting socks, infinity scarfs, shawls and currently working on Christmas stockings. Always looking for new patterns, needles and ideas!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
robinstephanie Posted - 12/20/2013 : 10:01:22 AM
Hi, Bertk1, welcome to KR. This is great "home" for finding new patterns, needles, and ideas. People are always talking about this or that pattern, so I go and look it up on Ravelry and shazam! Hope this site inspires you, and we get to hear about your knitting and discoveries.

Burjane--I took a class on the toe-up two-at-a-time sock method recently. I loved it, it's SO clever and interesting, not to mention no second sock syndrome. BUT I have yet complete a pair. Hope I don't forget everything I learned!

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Burjane Posted - 12/19/2013 : 09:41:58 AM
Welcome from Michigan. I am working on socks and like the "toe-up two-at-a-time" method.
jtamsn Posted - 12/18/2013 : 11:39:02 PM
Welcome to the forums from Maine! Hope you enjoy all that KR has to offer!
Judy
Bertk1 Posted - 12/15/2013 : 7:10:25 PM
I knit for myself, but love to knit for others, too. There is lots of snow on the ground right now, and it's my favorite time of year to knit.

Thanks for the nice welcome!
eldergirl Posted - 12/14/2013 : 3:48:37 PM
Hi, and Welcome to the KR Forums from Baltimore! I bet there is snow where you live! We have some down here, too, but not much. Ice is worse.
I love knitting socks, too, and especially wearing them!

I'v been repairing things from mouse catastrophes, and just finished darning my first and favorite pair! Do you knit stuff for others? It sounds as if you do!

Keep knitting, keep happy!

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Rwats2 Posted - 12/14/2013 : 12:33:36 PM
Welcome to the Group from the great state of La.. This is the right place for you. There. Is an answer for just about every question, and a solution for just about every problem.

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe