Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Knitter's Review Retreat details and Sheepshow
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 OFF-TOPIC: Enter At Your Own Risk
 Movies / Articles / Celebrities / Books / News
 Inspector Lewis Season Five

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
flicka Posted - 07/13/2012 : 9:00:26 PM
I was surprised to discover that Masterpiece Mystery is showing new episodes of Inspector Lewis in the summertime! The first one, shown last Sunday (July 8) was very well done. Three more episodes to come.

flicka
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
flicka Posted - 06/30/2014 : 09:53:44 AM
The second season of "Endeavour" is showing on Masterpiece Mystery! We watched the first episode last night (June 29) and there are three more to go.

I am really impressed with the costuming and the sets. They do the 1966 look very well.

flicka
phlame Posted - 05/08/2014 : 10:08:24 AM
Oh joy, have watched Inspector Lewis and we are now watching Foyle's War and just love them both. Couldn't be happier if there were more seasons!

Shirley, Dana Point, CA

...I'm fairly certain that, given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Patience Posted - 05/08/2014 : 08:49:53 AM
I love the Endeavor series too and I'm hoping that they are in the process of filming another series. I loved the first one and really like the guy who plays the younger Morse and that's saying something since I have always been a major fan of John Thaw's portrayal of Inspector Morse. I got goosebumps in the very first Endeavor when at the end of the show his superior asks him where he sees himself in 20 years and Morse hesitates, looks in the rear view mirror of the car they were sitting in, and there looking back at him is John Thaw's eyes as the older Inspector Morse~~~~anyone remember that?

Regards, Patience

Greyling Posted - 03/19/2014 : 8:03:10 PM
Love Endeavor! Can't wait.
marfa Posted - 03/18/2014 : 04:18:23 AM
How do.

Be still my beating heart: a new Foyle season??!! I adore Michael K, Honeysuckle Weeks & the whole cast!

Re Inspector Lewis & Hathaway, I recently borrowed one of the seasons & enjoyed it again.

Martha

http://marfasmewsings.blogspot.com
minh Posted - 03/17/2014 : 6:28:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up Greyling!

There is also a new season of Endeavour and a new season of Foyle's war to look forward to!

http://minkyknits.blogspot.com
Greyling Posted - 03/17/2014 : 10:57:40 AM
You're welcome. We probably won't see the new eps until 2015, but, it's something to look forward to.
flicka Posted - 03/16/2014 : 2:13:45 PM
What great news! Thank you, Greyling!

flicka
Greyling Posted - 03/16/2014 : 01:49:19 AM
There's going to be a new season of "Lewis".

Here's the link:

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-releases/itv-commissions-new-series-lewis#.UyVlKk1OWUm
kbshee Posted - 07/02/2013 : 09:57:30 AM
I hope it isn't over, although the last episode (one of the best ones ever, imho) seemed to suggest that. ALthough there was a lot of 'what will you do when you retire, Robbie?'. I was hoping Hathaway would get his own show. I guess we'll see!

kim in oregon
http://kbshee.blogspot.com
yarnlover Posted - 07/01/2013 : 7:03:12 PM
I just discovered this show and now I hear it's over........

Maybe I can catch reruns later. Last year I discovered a PBS show called DCI Banks. I wonder if that was current or maybe reruns. I really like these shows. I must pay more attention to PBS, it seems, to find more of these interesting characters.

See My Stuff: Here

flicka Posted - 07/01/2013 : 3:06:27 PM
Bumping this thread after watching the Inspector Lewis episode last night (June 30). Spoiler ahead if you haven't seen that one.

It looks like the series is over, but I'm okay with it. At least Lewis and Hathaway are still sane and alive! And Laura Hobson is part of Lewis's life, happily.

The past few episodes have been overly-plotted, in my opinion: too many suspects, and story lines that turned out to be unnecessary. I will miss the series anyway.

flicka
eldergirl Posted - 07/14/2012 : 8:55:24 PM
I love them both, and guess what !! Our local PBS is showing *MORSE* !!!! once a week, two shows at a time, so we can see the whole story.

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Grand-moogi Posted - 07/14/2012 : 11:48:57 AM
Wow great! we loved Foyle's war.

I knit a hug into every stitch
Ditzy Girl Posted - 07/14/2012 : 09:08:08 AM
Does that mean he is back from America (Foyle) and how
about her is she married now to the guy with the bed
and breakfast? It will be fun to see what happens after
the war.

Zola, Seattle, Wash.

minh Posted - 07/14/2012 : 06:52:14 AM
I am happy to see new episodes with Lewis and Hathaway. (I kind of thought Lewis and Dr Hobson had gotten closer but that didn't seem the case in last week's episode)

Other good news: there will be a new season of Foyle's War!!

http://minkyknits.blogspot.com

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe