Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
 All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 looking for a cable knitter- help :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
madi young Posted - 10/30/2012 : 10:18:55 AM
Hi my names Madaline & I cannot knit to save my life (well not good enough that someone would want to wear the finished product). I'm looking for someone who enjoys cable knitting to maybe make something similar to the jumper my dad currently wears on a daily basis over every outfit. The Jumper is machine produced so i know hand knit wouldn't be the same- but as I cannot find a similar jumper in the shops n i'm now coming to you lovely peeps with my fingers crossed. I have photos & dimensions of the jumper i'd like to be replicated so if you're interested- please mail me (msyoung@pmsinternational.com) & i'll send you the details. i'll obviously pay for the wool & your time. Hope to hear from a few willing knitters soon
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Grand-moogi Posted - 10/31/2012 : 1:36:56 PM
Hi Madaline. I am sure you will find someone to take up your offer. It would be best if they are in the UK so because postage can be a nuisance from other places.
On the other hand, wouldn't you like to be guided by all of us and knit it yourself? It just takes a bit of practice. You would become our own special project.

I knit a hug into every stitch

Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe