Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Knitter's Review Retreat details and Sheepshow
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Shop Talk
 Knitter's Review Boutique Feedback
 My tshirt arrived!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jjporep@hotmail.com
Chatty Knitter

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  6:44:55 PM  Show Profile Send jjporep@hotmail.com a Private Message
I'm now the proud owner of a "take back the needles" t-shirt, which I just love. My nightly routine consists of getting into my after-work clothes and lounging-preferrably watch TV and knit. I was so proud of my shirt that I had to share it with someone. My 18 yr. daughter just didn't seem as joyous as I was. Go figure.

Lelani
Permanent Resident

USA
2005 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  6:58:40 PM  Show Profile Send Lelani a Private Message
Wonderful, did you get it at the KR boutique? If not where did you get it?

Lelani

"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today." White
Go to Top of Page

kimkrafty
Permanent Resident

USA
2145 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  11:19:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit kimkrafty's Homepage Send kimkrafty a Private Message
I'm excited for you.
I've been tossing around the idea of toning up so I can wear the "Knit Happens" t-shirt. I've had my eye on that.

Kimberly, kniting in VA
WIP: 4 FO: 0
Finished Patchworks Squares: 7
Go to Top of Page

jjporep@hotmail.com
Chatty Knitter

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  6:04:28 PM  Show Profile Send jjporep@hotmail.com a Private Message
I got my shirt thru the boutique. I wanted to show my support of KR. I don't get a chance to splurge on myself to often, so I wanted to make sure it was something special.
Go to Top of Page

SerMom
Permanent Resident

Canada
6412 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  1:00:47 PM  Show Profile Send SerMom a Private Message
Before I set off for the retreat this past year, I decided that I had to get something from the boutique. I can't afford/have no use for most of the items Clara carries, but I decided the t-shirt would be perfect. I kept my fingers crossed all the way down (have you ever tried knitting with your fingers crossed? ) that Clara would bring an XXL down for me to buy. It must have worked, 'cuz I went home with a lovely black long sleeved t-shirt.

Barbara

Remember, we're self-selecting!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.73 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.