Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 lincraft sale
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chrisknit
Chatty Knitter

Australia
279 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  7:38:10 PM  Show Profile Send chrisknit a Private Message
fellow aussie knitters ... got money burning a hole in your pocket? Head over to Lincraft which has 25% of yarn. I went and only got 2 balls of a furry lincraft brand name yarn to help put together an eros scarf hopefully.
But I saw Rare Earth yarn, which is quite expensive, so if you're after some, 25% off is a pretty good bargain.
Good shopping,
Chrissy

diana.enky
Permanent Resident

Australia
1092 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  06:37:56 AM  Show Profile Send diana.enky a Private Message
Aaargh, rare earth yarn, they don't have that at the Southland store - where did you go Chrissy ?? I have their sample card (Rare Yarns) and have seen quite a few garments knitted up in their different yarns - super soft and tactile. If it's 25% off and they have what I want - the diet is OFF

Diana
On a yarn diet
Only purchased two skeins since Feb 9, 2004
Go to Top of Page

chrisknit
Chatty Knitter

Australia
279 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  9:06:14 PM  Show Profile Send chrisknit a Private Message
Diana,
I saw them at the Northland shop, bit of a ways for you to go though, but if you really want the stuff? Maybe it might be worth ringing Chadstone to see if they have some too.
Chrissy
Go to Top of Page

jorth
New Pal

Australia
47 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  12:20:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit jorth's Homepage Send jorth a Private Message
Diana, they have the Rare Earth at the city store as well. Good luck!

Leisl
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.7 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?