Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 How to Use the Knitter's Review Forums
 Difficulty Getting On To KR Website
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GFTC
Permanent Resident

USA
6331 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2004 :  07:31:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit GFTC's Homepage Send GFTC a Private Message
I can no longer get on to the KR website through either "favorite places" or clicking on the knittersreview.com web address when on AOL. I have to go through Google or go in through Netscape instead of AOL (I prefer AOL).
Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a new way to get in? Is just an AOL problem? Was I voted off the island?

Sheepish Knitter
Warming Up

87 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2004 :  07:50:39 AM  Show Profile Send Sheepish Knitter a Private Message
I have had the exact same problem trying to get in via MSN! I thought it was just me. I'd really hate to be voted off the island, especially since I feel like I just got here...

Andrea
Go to Top of Page

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4368 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2004 :  08:03:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message
Don't despair! Clara is aware of the problem. I have been getting in through her blog, and I noticed that Bess had already let her know about it.

Jane
-- on the end of
Long Island, New York

Go to Top of Page

freckles
Sustaining Member

USA
821 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2004 :  08:45:30 AM  Show Profile Send freckles a Private Message
I have tried using my saved "Favorite" and couldn't connect, but when I typed in the address for the forum I was able to connect no problem.

karen in the U.P. of MI
Go to Top of Page

mokey
Permanent Resident

15375 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2004 :  10:51:56 AM  Show Profile Send mokey a Private Message
It doesn't matter if it's AOL, Navigator, or Explorer - still can't get in through the front door. I found a "back door." I go to my history, and click on anything that starts with www.knittersreview.com - gets me in like a charm.

Monika

"There is no beauty in the finest cloth if it makes hunger and unhappiness." Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

jj1150
Chatty Knitter

USA
259 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2004 :  2:04:29 PM  Show Profile Send jj1150 a Private Message
I had the same problem starting Saturday evening about 6 p.m. until about 4 p.m. this afternoon.

I have AOL -- no luck! Tried a google search - no luck! Not computer savvy enough like Monika to do that "backdoor thing" -- so no luck!!

Glad we're back up!!

jody
Go to Top of Page

shaggy
Permanent Resident

USA
4126 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  05:53:44 AM  Show Profile Send shaggy a Private Message
[quote]Originally posted by GFTC

I can no longer get on to the KR website through either "favorite places" or clicking on the knittersreview.com web address when on AOL. I have to go through Google or go in through Netscape instead of AOL (I prefer AOL).
Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a new way to get in? Is just an AOL problem? Was I voted off the island?

[/quote

ha ha ha that was too funny

I am having problems with posting, but no problems getting on the forum

shaggy

When love and skill go together, expect a masterpiece. - John Ruskin (1819-1900)
Go to Top of Page

Clara
queen bee

USA
4398 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  6:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Clara's Homepage Send Clara a Private Message
What problems are you having with posting? Do let me help!

Clara
Your friendly Knitter's Review publisher
Go to Top of Page

shaggy
Permanent Resident

USA
4126 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2004 :  12:01:29 PM  Show Profile Send shaggy a Private Message
Clara, my DH THINKS he has the problem fixed LOL

Thanks anyways

shaggy

When love and skill go together, expect a masterpiece. - John Ruskin (1819-1900)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe