Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 Brilla yarn patterns
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

msheppard@plcland.com
New Pal

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2004 :  3:11:42 PM  Show Profile Send msheppard@plcland.com a Private Message
Hey all, I'm new here so forgive me if this is a stupid question. I purhcased a kit using Brilla yarn, but the pattern is just not going to work for me, it's way too big and I just can't modify it. Does anyone know where to find patterns for Brilla on the net? All the new books do not have patterns for this yarn (Tahki and Filatora di Crosa)..

Thanks,
Melissa

shaggy
Permanent Resident

USA
4126 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2004 :  6:13:50 PM  Show Profile Send shaggy a Private Message
This is all I could find

http://secure.elann.com/productdisp.asp?NAME=Filatura+Di+Crosa+Brilla+Print&Cat=NEW&ProductType=5&Count=19

http://secure.elann.com/productdisp.asp?NAME=Filatura+Di+Crosa+Brilla&Cat=NEW&ProductType=5&Count=18

shaggy

Every day a peddler pulled his cart of wool from his home to the village market. It was a long trip. He had to travel around the perimeter of a large lake that was owned by the town tycoon, a modernday scrooge. One day during the winter the lake froze over. The peddler realized that he could cut off 2 miles from his trip if he crossed over the lake. He was spotted halfway across the lake by the tycoon. Scrooge came racing out of his mansion and screamed at the peddler, "Iíll be danged if I let anyone pull the wool over my ice!"
Go to Top of Page

RipKo
Chatty Knitter

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2004 :  7:06:55 PM  Show Profile Send RipKo a Private Message
I just purchased Brilla yarn and the Filatura Di Crosa Spring/Summer 2004 pattern book from Elann. There are several patterns in the book that call for Brilla yarn. I'm working on the ribbed tank top now.

-Dawn

<:0)
Go to Top of Page

PattiG
Permanent Resident

1119 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2004 :  7:21:45 PM  Show Profile Send PattiG a Private Message
I just bought three balls of Brilla today on a whim. I'm planning to make an adapted version of the chinese charm bag in S & B. How about a summery scarf or shawl?

PattiG
Atlanta
http://redvelvetcake.typepad.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by