Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitterly Happenings and Events
 Northern VA KnitKnutz on Sunday, May 16!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lissa
Permanent Resident

USA
4942 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2004 :  09:19:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lissa's Homepage Send Lissa a Private Message
The Northern Virginia KnitKnutz will meet on Sunday, May 16 from 1:30 - 4:30 at the Fairfax County Government Building at 12000 Bowman Towne Drive in Reston, just North of the Reston Towne Center, across the street from the Reston Library.

Yes, you have to go in at the police station - don't panic, you're in the right place! I'll make every effort to be there early to unlock the room, but if for some reason you beat me to it, just ask for the key at the police desk.

The reviews have been 100% positive on the new space - large room, very accessable, windows that open, lots of chairs and tables. So, if you've been waiting for 'others' to check out the new place first, c'mon over - it's great!

With a couple of exceptions we will be able to maintain our every-other-Sunday schedule. I've listed the schedule below.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IN OCTOBER, WE WILL MEET ON THE FIRST TWO SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH ONLY!

SCHEDULE:

May: 16, 30
June: 6, 20
July: 4, 18
August: 1, 15, 29
September: 12, 26
October: 3, 10 (note that this is the first two Sundays, not every-other!)
November: 7, 21
December: 5, 19

See you all there!

Lissa

Hey - I MEANT to do that!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth