Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Sock Forum
 sock yarn sale
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rogueknitter
Chatty Knitter

106 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2004 :  10:03:12 AM  Show Profile Send rogueknitter a Private Message
Hello, Even though I'm a new member I've been around the forums long enough to know some of you might be interested in a SALE!!! A SOCK YARN SALE!!!!. Carodan Farms is celebrating their 20th anniversary with 20% off many of their sock yarns until Sept 18.
http://carodanfarm.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/sock_yarn.html

Have fun shopping!

MtyAphrdti
New Pal

31 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2004 :  9:51:47 PM  Show Profile Send MtyAphrdti a Private Message
you just stole my heart! thanks so much!
Go to Top of Page

spin_or_knit
Permanent Resident

USA
1203 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2004 :  04:51:59 AM  Show Profile Send spin_or_knit a Private Message
I cannot look; I cannot look; I cannot look. I just spent a fortune on sock yarn from an e-bay seller--hand painted stuff. I have sock yarn coming out of my ears!! Gosh but I love the stuff!!

Great price on Mountain colors!! (Yeah, I looked!)
Go to Top of Page

julie1015
Warming Up

USA
59 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  04:46:18 AM  Show Profile Send julie1015 a Private Message
I just looked at all their beautiful sock yarns like Mountain Colors Bearfoot and Opal yarns and drooled. But I managed to maintain my discipline long enough to get out of their website without ourchasing anything since I just spent a small fortune at Elann.com. Sigh... how can I justify buying more yarn to my hubby...
Julie
Go to Top of Page

DoodleEwe
Chatty Knitter

115 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2004 :  08:06:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit DoodleEwe's Homepage Send DoodleEwe a Private Message
Thanks. Just in time for me to get started on some Christmas gifts.
Go to Top of Page

LuvYarn
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
424 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2004 :  09:27:10 AM  Show Profile Send LuvYarn a Private Message
I looked and I want some but I will be good. I am on a yarn buying fast for the rest of the year. Unless I need some for Christmas gifts. Right now I have plenty of yarn set aside for gifts.
Go to Top of Page

VaxGirl
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
511 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2004 :  09:13:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit VaxGirl's Homepage Send VaxGirl a Private Message
Enabler! I had to buy some...

"SmellyCat, SmellyCat, what are they feeding you?"
Go to Top of Page

jwaff@ij.net

Posted - 09/21/2004 :  4:21:49 PM  Show Profile Send jwaff@ij.net a Private Message
hehehehehe......I will not....will not...will not...buy anymore yarn. I am working on my daughter's xmas socks and am knitting two pairs, and then have two pairs to go for my SIL PLUS the cat toys, and OCT. is close, so will continue to work on what I have.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.52 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe