Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Current Projects?
 Too many projects
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

plath
Gabber Extraordinaire

460 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2005 :  06:44:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit plath's Homepage Send plath a Private Message
Ack! I have too many projects that I want to work on. I'm currently knitting the Hourglass sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and the Here and There Cables scarf from Scarf Style (and joined both knitalongs). All prior to Christmas, I was a one, maybe two, project gal, and now that Christmas is over I just feel like casting on for everything! I want to cast on for a Noro felted stocking (for next year), some kind of dog toy-- it seems our puppy is crazy for catnip, I'm hankering to cast on for Clapotis, a lace shawl of some sort... ack! I couldn't possibly keep up with that many projects at once, so I'd better get knitting, right?!

http://www.plath.blogspot.com

Ditzy Girl
Permanent Resident

USA
4723 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2005 :  08:50:38 AM  Show Profile Send Ditzy Girl a Private Message
Welcome to the club. I have all the Xmas gifts for 2005, which includes socks,totes, gloves, 2 Xmas sweater, 1 afghan, plus finish up existing ufo's and now I have decided to use my $50 Elann credit to get some Peruvian Collection Baby Cashmere and the pattern for the Fiber Trends Bella Lace Poncho. The Peruvian Baby Cashmere is fingering weight so you can imagine how long that will take. I have started a pair of socks and a tote already. The tote should go quickly. I have 2 ponchos to finish up, one for me and one for a friend. They are both almost done. In fact I am trying to figure out if I should fringe or not. I like the fringe, but I like some without the fringe. Decision, decision this is what makes life so tough all these decision.

Zola, Seattle, Wash.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?