Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: We welcome a succulent Merino from Patagonia
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Desert Island Stash
 Tons of Zucca
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mooseloose
Warming Up

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  2:36:28 PM  Show Profile Send Mooseloose a Private Message
I want as my unlimited stash every color of Trendsetter Zucca and size 10 1/2 bamboo needles. Then I could knit away: hats, scarfs, ponchos, sweaters, gloves, mittens (did anyone say it was cold on this desert island). I love this soft heavenly stuff.

jacque

shazdownunder
Chatty Knitter

Australia
262 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  10:27:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit shazdownunder's Homepage Send shazdownunder a Private Message
If I had to choose which yarn and needles to take on a deserted island it would definately be my set of 2.75mm needles and opal sock wool. Because I can still manage to knit socks no matter how hot the weather.
Sharon
http://shazknit.blogspot.com

She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands. Proverbs 31:13
Go to Top of Page

SerMom
Permanent Resident

Canada
6412 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  7:37:50 PM  Show Profile Send SerMom a Private Message
It's funny. When I picked up knitting a year and a half ago, I was using almost exclusively mid-sized needles - I couldn't have enough 5, 6, 7s. Now I've gone to the 2 extremes. Almost everything I've done lately has been either on 1s or 15s. My entire Denise set (actually, 2 of them) has become almost redundant.

Barbara
Remember, we're self-selecting!

My photos: I've gone back to yahoo!
My blog:
Go to Top of Page

snootylooter
New Pal

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  10:55:41 AM  Show Profile Send snootylooter a Private Message
Kilos and kilos of Koigu Hand-painted yarns in each and every dye lot and enough circular needles in 4,5,6's to last! If it can get any better than this I would truly like to know - and I accept recommendations very graciously!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe