Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Shop Talk
 Knitter's Review Boutique Feedback
 A request, pretty please???
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chellethinques
Permanent Resident

USA
1431 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  07:40:04 AM  Show Profile Send chellethinques a Private Message
I love the calendar currently for sale, but have a request for next year... is it possible to do a daily/weekly planner? I'd love a half sheet sized spiral bound planner to carry with me. Specific features - a two page monthly calendar spread, followed by a page for each week. Both lined, please. (OK, so I have a small touch of calendar OCD - chalk it up to years of a Franklin Planner addiction, LOL!)
Anyway, I know this might be a lot - more photographs for Clara to create, probably more production costs than a regular calendar, but I'd sure love one!
Michelle

If we are indeed made in the image of our Creator, it stands to reason that we are most like that Creator when we are creating something ourselves.

abbierose
Seriously Hooked

USA
985 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  08:16:23 AM  Show Profile Send abbierose a Private Message
I agree with Michelle! I'm addicted to my Day Timer and would love pages for it :)

Melissa
Go to Top of Page

amandaCO
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
530 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2005 :  10:44:36 AM  Show Profile Send amandaCO a Private Message
Additionally, day planner type calendars are great for tracking knitting projects. I always jot down the start and end date of projects. It's really neat to look back through at the end of the year.
Go to Top of Page

chellethinques
Permanent Resident

USA
1431 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  06:33:10 AM  Show Profile Send chellethinques a Private Message
Oooh, in addition to the regular planner stuff (addresses, future planning) it could have a "stash management" page, a "Things to Knit" list, needle conversion chart, meters to yards, etc.

If we are indeed made in the image of our Creator, it stands to reason that we are most like that Creator when we are creating something ourselves.
Go to Top of Page

toucanknit1
Warming Up

75 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  07:00:24 AM  Show Profile Send toucanknit1 a Private Message
And don't forget a page for needle inventory!
Go to Top of Page

Lace Lunatic
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
524 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  10:00:42 AM  Show Profile Send Lace Lunatic a Private Message
Yes, please! All of the above! And some useful tips scattered throughout that have been gleaned from forum discussions since archived.

Suzanne
Go to Top of Page

Lissa
Permanent Resident

USA
4942 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  11:27:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lissa's Homepage Send Lissa a Private Message
Folks, just be aware that Clara is one, teeny-tiny person, trying to juggle KR, the boutique, her gift shop and a life all at one time. There are so many things that Clara wishes she could do for us, but simply can't because of time, $$, and other limitations. I just don't want anyone to be angry if she just can't add any more projects.

Lissa

Hey - I MEANT to do that!
Oh, and I now have a blog:http://knittnlissa.typepad.com/knittnlissa/
Go to Top of Page

chellethinques
Permanent Resident

USA
1431 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  12:53:14 PM  Show Profile Send chellethinques a Private Message
I don't think anyone will be angry...just thought we had a good idea for an item that would sell well and please us. :)I would even volunteer any of my skills (photography, planning and organization, whatever)to help make it happen.
Michelle

Go to Top of Page

Lace Lunatic
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
524 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  1:08:36 PM  Show Profile Send Lace Lunatic a Private Message
With so many photos of members' work now available thanks to the digital camera, it may not be necessary to actually make new pictures for the calendar. Perhaps just have members submit their best quality work and photos for consideration...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.7 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe