Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Felting Talk
 Needle Felting
 Puzzling Problem
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Allyn
Chatty Knitter

USA
290 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2005 :  11:09:18 AM  Show Profile Send Allyn a Private Message
Nearly a year ago I took an order for 12 needle felted monkeys. Made them, delivered them, and am still waiting for payment. Yesterday I was trolling Ebay and came upon item #5562824794. For a moment I thought that someone had done a really good job following the instructions in a felting kit that a friend and I put together. Then I saw the logo. Now, this woman is claiming that her daughter made the figure...it's possible. She could have copied mine. If she did, good for her...nice job. Doesn't matter, I still want to be paid for the original shipment. I emailed her through the auction site so she'd realize that I saw what she was doing. Any other advice?
(Most of the advice I've gotten is a little silly and impractical, even if it's things I'd love to do!)

Ik hald fan dei.

RoseByAny
Permanent Resident

USA
12598 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2005 :  11:13:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit RoseByAny's Homepage Send RoseByAny a Private Message
Holy cow! I suppose it's already been suggested that you needle felt little voodoo dolls of her...

Have you contacted E-bay for her false claims in her auction? I don't know what they could do, but if anyone else complains about her, it might strengthen the case...

Legal assistance for lack of payment isn't at all out of order, and you might see if you can collect interest on the fee as well.

"Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable."
http://RoseByAny.BlogSpot.Com
Go to Top of Page

Diva Ree
Gabber Extraordinaire

537 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2005 :  11:36:16 AM  Show Profile Send Diva Ree a Private Message
Win the bid so you can see if the daughter made it or not...and leave some unpleasant feedback. I'd Google some of her auction page information to see if you can catch her selling your wares elsewhere on the web.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe