Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 What's On Your Knitting Wish List?
 My Wish
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ozknitter
Permanent Resident

Australia
3291 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2005 :  07:25:34 AM  Show Profile Send ozknitter a Private Message
Hi,

My wish is to have enough concentration to start and finish the Kaffe Fassett Star Coat.

To always be able to get the knitting magazines that are on sale and not miss out as somebody else buys the last one.

To learn to crochet.

To be well enough to go on the Bendigo Knitting Mills Coach trip.

Knit in peace and harmony.

Rose

Garden mom
Chatty Knitter

Canada
115 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2005 :  08:12:28 AM  Show Profile Send Garden mom a Private Message
My wish is to have enough time to finish all the projects in my head sooner rather than later! To of course, allow more projects to be stored up there :)

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are right."
Henry Ford
Go to Top of Page

ozknitter
Permanent Resident

Australia
3291 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  03:28:32 AM  Show Profile Send ozknitter a Private Message
Hi,

I just thought of something else I'm busting for, one of those really cool electronic counters.

Do any of the Aussies know if they are available here in Australia?

Knit in peace and harmony.

Rose.
Go to Top of Page

becka always
Permanent Resident

USA
1959 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  10:20:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit becka always's Homepage Send becka always a Private Message
Rose....Are you talking about the electronic row counter by Nancy's Knit Knacks?...I ordered one from, where else...Knit Picks...it was expensive...but...oh...WOW WOW WOW....worth every penny. You can see the one I got at their site or nancysknitknacks.com (I bet it's cheaper...my luck...at nancy's site...lol) Whatever...it's paid for & like I said...wish I had it (started to say years...lol, only been knitting since last june!!) months ago! It sure beats stopping and twisting the thing on that counter that I had on the end of my needle...lol...mostly, I forgot to do that...so far I've not forgotten with this one...love it...worth the investment...it will last forever. Now...if u r talking about something else...oops...tell me about it...otherwise...everybody knows about this one now and that rebecca spends too much $ on some things...but...$, like most things...is all relative, right?! lollol...never thought there would be a day in my life where i said i bought an 'electronic row counter'...lol...to us...it's understandable...but to the 'weird' people...the non-knitters...they would think it odd!!

Addicted to the Knit
Rebecca
Go to Top of Page

Laurie K
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
448 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  10:54:27 AM  Show Profile Send Laurie K a Private Message
Me too on that Star coat.
Go to Top of Page

azknitter
Honorary Angel

5539 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  10:55:40 AM  Show Profile Send azknitter a Private Message
I want a wooley board and some of those cool "Zonta Wires" Fran was talking about in another thread.....

Trish
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?