Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: An Irish twist on yarn from Black Water Abbey
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 Thanks to all the KR Bozos
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dot
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
350 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2002 :  6:57:39 PM  Show Profile Send Dot a Private Message
Clara's year-end summary reminded me of something I meant to post a while ago but didn't. And that's to thank all of the Bozos on KR who have so wisely and patiently guided me through my first year of knitting. I don't know what sites the Knitnet writer was thinking about, but clearly KR wasn't among them. I have learned so much from so many of you and not always about knitting. Sometimes it's learning things about living. So my humble holiday gift to all of you is a heartfelt "Thank You" for being the warm, giving group that you are. Happy Holidays.

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4370 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2002 :  04:58:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message
[quote] I have learned so much from so many of you and not always about knitting. Sometimes it's learning things about living. /quote]

That goes for me, too.

Jane
Go to Top of Page

mokumegane
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
558 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2002 :  07:38:37 AM  Show Profile Send mokumegane a Private Message
Hey no problem! When you have enough knowledge, you've got to give away some so it doesn't overflow! I find that in teaching others things, I remember them much better... like it's more reflex than learned!

Amanda

Laugh- it keeps you sane!
Go to Top of Page

SusanT
Seriously Hooked

950 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  12:24:39 PM  Show Profile Send SusanT a Private Message
Hear hear! As a new knitter, I'm very grateful for the advice and wealth of experience here.

Go to Top of Page

schoolmama
Permanent Resident

USA
2309 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  8:51:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit schoolmama's Homepage Send schoolmama a Private Message
Yeah, as you're getting older, if you don't share some of that knowledge it just falls out, 'cause there is too much in there! Sounds like a great excuse, instead of that we are losing our memories....Barb

"OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST!"
Go to Top of Page

kdcrowley
Permanent Resident

USA
4773 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  10:35:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit kdcrowley's Homepage Send kdcrowley a Private Message
quote:

Yeah, as you're getting older, if you don't share some of that knowledge it just falls out, 'cause there is too much in there! Sounds like a great excuse, instead of that we are losing our memories....Barb

"OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST!"

Mom calls it 'running out of bytespace'. She is in information security.

A byte for those of you who don't know is the next to smallest increment of information that a computer can process. It corresponds to a character.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe