Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 Happy Holidays
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

castaway
Chatty Knitter

103 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2002 :  10:24:39 AM  Show Profile Send castaway a Private Message
Happy Holidays all!
I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Merry Christmas and and peace and happiness throughout the coming year!

Although I am relatively new to KR, I'm so happy to have found such a wonderful community. You all have inspired me to try new things knowing that someone here in the KR Forums would be able to help me through any rough spots. I have laughed outloud at some of your posts, sighed over your beautiful finished projects and gotten lost in your links! Clara, thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to putting together this wonderful site.

Jan

Ditzy Girl
Permanent Resident

USA
4723 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2002 :  11:19:03 AM  Show Profile Send Ditzy Girl a Private Message
Hear, Hear, I second the above. Merry Christmas to all of you.

Zola
Go to Top of Page

lacylaine
Seriously Hooked

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2002 :  12:10:22 PM  Show Profile Send lacylaine a Private Message
...and to all, a good night!

Melanie

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might." Ecclesiastes 9:10
Go to Top of Page

marfa
Permanent Resident

USA
2074 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2002 :  1:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit marfa's Homepage Send marfa a Private Message
How do.
Jan, I love your sentiments & tho'ts. Couldn't say it any better myself!
To you all, w/whatever holiday you celebrate, hope it's a happy, healthy, creative, lovefest-filled & peaceful time.

Go to Top of Page

BLN3320
Permanent Resident

USA
3808 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  12:04:20 AM  Show Profile Send BLN3320 a Private Message
Hi, Jan: We are just glad to have you with us holidays or not. Thank you for all your kind thoughts. Good wishes to you. Beverley

"Be kind to your neighbor, he knows where you live!"

Bev
Go to Top of Page

BlueStocking
Sustaining Member

USA
945 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  08:17:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit BlueStocking's Homepage Send BlueStocking a Private Message
Yes, my warmest wishes are being sent to you all for a blessed holiday season, and a new year filled with joy, health, contentment and plenty of opportunity for creative expression!

Salute!

Jen

"Imagination mixed with vividness becomes reality."
Go to Top of Page

mokumegane
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
558 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  09:13:50 AM  Show Profile Send mokumegane a Private Message
Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda

Laugh- it keeps you sane!
Go to Top of Page

schoolmama
Permanent Resident

USA
2310 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  8:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit schoolmama's Homepage Send schoolmama a Private Message
Merry Christmas to you all, too, and Happy New Year! I finished my gifts already and can't figure out which thing I want to work on. Not that I don't have a few already started...Hee,hee. Barb

"OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST!"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.86 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?