Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Spinner Central
 Seeking nearby spinners / guilds
 Baltimore spinning/fiber arts group!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

carvegirl
New Pal

35 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  12:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Send carvegirl a Yahoo! Message Send carvegirl a Private Message
Hiya!

there is an exciting new fiber arts spinning group in the conception stage and we desperately need more spinners, people that want to spin, and fiber artists. The first meeting/session was last night at the http://www.crafterscafe.com in Baltimore. There were 4 of us present, 2 people that wanted to learn to spin, a spinner of 15 years, and me. We have the cafe booked for the 2nd and 4th tuesday of every month from 6pm to 8pm, so please come on the 28th!! It's a lovely atomosphere with comfy chairs, nice lights, food and drink, and a handy dandy location right off 695.

It's free and fun and a chance to enjoy some spinn-y goodness with fellow spinners!

anyone interested??

Nachema
New Pal

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  06:32:49 AM  Show Profile Send Nachema a Private Message
Hi. I'm moving to MD soon, not sure when or where, but I'm interested in coming to your meetings. I'm a very new spinner and so far self taught and I'd love to talk to other spinners.

Now I have a dumb question. What do you do at your meetings? I'm used to knitting circles but a spinning session I'm not familiar with. Do you have space to spin? I can actually bring my wheel because it's very light but I don't imagine that you have everyone bringing wheels with them. I really wanted to see someone spin because I've never seen anyone do it before.

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?