Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 Frequent Fibers Club
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lsupnet
New Pal

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2002 :  07:50:59 AM  Show Profile Send lsupnet a Private Message
I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a store that has a frequent fiber/buyer program. I want to incorporate a program in my store but need to know the additional benefits received besides getting a larger discount for purchases within my store. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

beth02116
Warming Up

69 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2002 :  12:21:30 PM  Show Profile Send beth02116 a Private Message
One of the stores I go to in Lexington MA has a frequent yarn buyer card. I think after $300 of regular priced in stock yarn you get a 10% discount. No other benefits. And the card costs $1.50. I also noticed the same punch card being used at a shop in Seattle.
Beth
Go to Top of Page

marfa
Permanent Resident

USA
2003 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2002 :  3:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit marfa's Homepage Send marfa a Private Message
How do.
My fav LYS has a frequent buyer card. The sales person initials it at every purchase & on the 10th purchase, you receive 20% off that sale. The 10 purchases can be any amount of $, small or large.

Go to Top of Page

Luann
Permanent Resident

USA
2662 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2003 :  06:20:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luann's Homepage Send Luann a Private Message
Elann.com gives you $50 credit when your purchases reach $500 (which they track automatically on line.)

Luann (closing in on that $50, I'm afraid to say!)

Go to Top of Page

Hello Knitty
Permanent Resident

1069 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2003 :  4:32:59 PM  Show Profile Send Hello Knitty a Private Message
One of my lys has a 10 purchase card. After 10, they add up what you spent, take 20% and give you 20% off purchase number 11. If you shop smartly, that's a huge discount.

Go to Top of Page

liebekatja
Chatty Knitter

USA
262 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2003 :  10:27:26 PM  Show Profile Send liebekatja a Private Message
My LYS has punch cards as well that keep track of the money you spend. Every time you spend $100, you get $10. I don't even want to think about all the cards I've gone through....

Katie

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?