Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 Frequent Fibers Club
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lsupnet
New Pal

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2002 :  07:50:59 AM  Show Profile Send lsupnet a Private Message
I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a store that has a frequent fiber/buyer program. I want to incorporate a program in my store but need to know the additional benefits received besides getting a larger discount for purchases within my store. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

beth02116
Warming Up

69 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2002 :  12:21:30 PM  Show Profile Send beth02116 a Private Message
One of the stores I go to in Lexington MA has a frequent yarn buyer card. I think after $300 of regular priced in stock yarn you get a 10% discount. No other benefits. And the card costs $1.50. I also noticed the same punch card being used at a shop in Seattle.
Beth
Go to Top of Page

marfa
Permanent Resident

USA
2074 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2002 :  3:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit marfa's Homepage Send marfa a Private Message
How do.
My fav LYS has a frequent buyer card. The sales person initials it at every purchase & on the 10th purchase, you receive 20% off that sale. The 10 purchases can be any amount of $, small or large.

Go to Top of Page

Luann
Permanent Resident

USA
2678 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2003 :  06:20:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luann's Homepage Send Luann a Private Message
Elann.com gives you $50 credit when your purchases reach $500 (which they track automatically on line.)

Luann (closing in on that $50, I'm afraid to say!)

Go to Top of Page

Hello Knitty
Permanent Resident

1069 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2003 :  4:32:59 PM  Show Profile Send Hello Knitty a Private Message
One of my lys has a 10 purchase card. After 10, they add up what you spent, take 20% and give you 20% off purchase number 11. If you shop smartly, that's a huge discount.

Go to Top of Page

liebekatja
Chatty Knitter

USA
262 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2003 :  10:27:26 PM  Show Profile Send liebekatja a Private Message
My LYS has punch cards as well that keep track of the money you spend. Every time you spend $100, you get $10. I don't even want to think about all the cards I've gone through....

Katie

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?