Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 Thank you
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fmarrs
Guardian angel

USA
9776 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2005 :  03:07:14 AM  Show Profile Send fmarrs a Private Message
With the earnings from the sale of my patterns and careful shopping on Ebay, I was able to purchase 85 oz. of yarn. I feel I should thank my KR friends because I suspect you are the ones who bought my patterns. I sold 10 last month.

fran

ChristinaP
Permanent Resident

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2005 :  11:19:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit ChristinaP's Homepage Send ChristinaP a Private Message
85 WOW! Congrats! I wish I could say welcome, but I missed the note that you were selling...

In Maryland
Blog: http://christinasknitting.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Schleppenheimer
Seriously Hooked

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2005 :  1:57:30 PM  Show Profile Send Schleppenheimer a Private Message
Fran -- I missed your pattern sales on Ebay -- are they still available? What keywords would I use to find them?

Kris
Go to Top of Page

edelsma
Permanent Resident

Canada
1182 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2005 :  1:57:54 PM  Show Profile Send edelsma a Private Message
Hi Fran,

Where can I have a look at your patterns? Or are they all sold out?

Margaret in Waterloo, Ontario
2005 stats: FO's 7, WIP 2
~~~
When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine your own self.... Confucius~~~

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edelsma/my_photos
Go to Top of Page

vicky by the bay
Permanent Resident

USA
4768 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2005 :  2:06:36 PM  Show Profile Send vicky by the bay a Private Message
Fran Where are you selling your patterns? On e-bay? Are you still doing so? If you are could you please let me know where you are selling them?

Vicky (Queen O'Yarn archivist-QYA)
Go to Top of Page

fmarrs
Guardian angel

USA
9776 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2005 :  3:37:57 PM  Show Profile Send fmarrs a Private Message
I'm just trying to earn enough for my knitting addiction. I lose my disability pension when I turn 65 and that's less than a year away. Hopefully, by then I will be able to sell enough to keep me in yarn. I found some good buys on Ebay and bought 4 boxes of yarn from someone supposedly reducing her stash. ????? She is the first woman I have ever seen who bought yarn by the case for her stash, but I don't care. I'll take her left overs.

There are patterns for 3 hats and a scarf at:

www.knittingvault.com

Look under Martian Mischief

fran
Go to Top of Page

vicky by the bay
Permanent Resident

USA
4768 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2005 :  11:55:45 PM  Show Profile Send vicky by the bay a Private Message
I just placed an order at the Knitting Vault earlier today for a few patterns. I saw yours not realizing they were yours! No pattern for a Poncho Fran? Love the bucket hat. Will order it w/ my next order.

Go to Top of Page

chellethinques
Permanent Resident

USA
1431 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2005 :  11:58:49 AM  Show Profile Send chellethinques a Private Message
Ooh! The bucket hat is up? I'm off to order...
Go to Top of Page

lella
Permanent Resident

9712 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2005 :  12:25:00 PM  Show Profile Send lella a Private Message
Congratz Fran. *beaming*

I've now got the site where your patterns are in the file created just for you in favorites. 85 oz of yarn will keep you busy for a bit. Nice Snag from Ebay!

lella [img]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/9971/omelet.gif[/img]
http://zippiknits.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

becka always
Permanent Resident

USA
1959 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2005 :  1:30:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit becka always's Homepage Send becka always a Private Message
WTG FRAN!! Gotta have the bucket hat!! I'm so excited for [meow]you!!

[blush]Addicted to the Knit
Becka Always
Go to Top of Page

Two Sticks and a String
Permanent Resident

USA
1453 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2005 :  10:07:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Two Sticks and a String's Homepage Send Two Sticks and a String a Private Message
Fran,
I wish for your continued success in all your endeavors. I have only been in KR for a short while, but I, personally, appreciate your vast expanse of knowledge and your willingness to share it with all of us. You deserve any and all success that you achieve.

Dorene

"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away." -Unknown
Go to Top of Page

vicky by the bay
Permanent Resident

USA
4768 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2005 :  10:19:14 AM  Show Profile Send vicky by the bay a Private Message
Fran, Please, Please, Please, make up a "real" pattern for your poncho...the hooded or turtleneck...I want a "real" copy of your pattern. I use it all the time. It's the best I've found anywhere.

Go to Top of Page

Roxanne
Seriously Hooked

Canada
714 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2005 :  10:56:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Roxanne's Homepage Send Roxanne a Private Message
Wow Fran...that's too cool!!! Thanks for sharing and I wish you the best of luck!

"Success is a Journey; not a Destination"
My Blog: http://knitnpurlzen.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.62 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.