Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 Anyone Else Glad it's All Over??
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ditzy Girl
Permanent Resident

USA
4723 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  09:11:47 AM  Show Profile Send Ditzy Girl a Private Message
Bess, I love your contribution thank you so much it was lovely and made my day..

Zola
Go to Top of Page

Jane
SustaYning Member

USA
4395 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  1:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jane's Homepage Send Jane a Private Message
Bess, can I come and live at your house?

Jane
Go to Top of Page

marfa
Permanent Resident

USA
2074 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  6:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit marfa's Homepage Send marfa a Private Message
How do.
Bess, thank you for an exquisite point of view for this holiday & the ones to follow. As you so often do, you spark the dreamy tho'ts that I sometimes have to step forward & take a bow, to make room for other visual scenes that you have provided & for your loving, welcome to all - come in - we're glad to see you perspective.

Go to Top of Page

kssiegert
New Pal

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  08:53:06 AM  Show Profile Send kssiegert a Private Message
yes i too am so glad to have the rush behind me. I like this time of year.... makes me think of what i would like to accomplish.....soon!!
The holidays are so hectic and living in Michigan with the cold weather, it is a good time to stay inside and get busy on my knitting projects. Wishing the best to all in the NEW YEAR!!

Go to Top of Page

BessH
Permanent Resident

3095 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  09:04:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit BessH's Homepage Send BessH a Private Message
Thank you for the compliments, Jane, Zola and Marfa. May we all swim down the red moon path to the land of beautiful knitting - where all the yarn is free and all the patterns fit.

Go to Top of Page

Fran Hayes
New Pal

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  12:11:31 PM  Show Profile Send Fran Hayes a Private Message
Yes I am glad it is over also, now I can get back to knitting.
I love Christmas & all the trappings, I love picking out just the right gift for each person. But this year I made a couple gifts and I must say that is what I enjoyed most about this holiday season.
I made a dog sweater for my "best friend" Sammy (he is my 2 year old cock-a-poo) It is red wool with black fur around the collar and legs.
He is absolutely adorable in it, of course my husband thinks I am nuts. oh well!!!
Happy New Year & many happy stitches !!!!!!

frannie2k
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.62 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.