Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Poll Feedback
 Explain your answers!
 Favorite Time of day to knit
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Licensed2Cook
Permanent Resident

USA
3554 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2003 :  2:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Licensed2Cook a Yahoo! Message Send Licensed2Cook a Private Message
I'd knit all day if I could get away with it. Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of knitting?

If I have to pick a favorite time it would be early afternoon, just after lunch. I really prefer to knit in natural light so this is a great time for me. I do have an Ott-Lite but I still like to have the curtains open and a cool breeze flowing through the room and most of my chores done, lets face it they'll never all be done.

Dee
Go to Top of Page

Susan T-O
Permanent Resident

USA
2481 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2003 :  5:34:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Susan T-O's Homepage Send Susan T-O a Private Message
Although it's when I get the least knitting done--generally only 2 rounds on a sock--my favorite time is after I eat lunch, but before I have to go back to work. It's such a refresher before facing the second half of the work day. Too bad I only get a 30 minute break. . . but then again, I ASKED for the short lunch (prior to learning how to knit, mind you) so that I get to go home at 4:30 instead of 5:00 so who am I to complain?

Linda, love your sig line! Remembering that scene gave me a chuckle

--Susan T-O

Dear IRS: I would like to cancel my subscription. Please remove my name from your mailing list.
Go to Top of Page

Susan T-O
Permanent Resident

USA
2481 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2003 :  5:34:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Susan T-O's Homepage Send Susan T-O a Private Message
Although it's when I get the least knitting done--generally only 2 rounds on a sock--my favorite time is after I eat lunch, but before I have to go back to work. It's such a refresher before facing the second half of the work day. Too bad I only get a 30 minute break. . . but then again, I ASKED for the short lunch (prior to learning how to knit, mind you) so that I get to go home at 4:30 instead of 5:00 so who am I to complain?

--Susan T-O

Dear IRS: I would like to cancel my subscription. Please remove my name from your mailing list.
Go to Top of Page

Susan T-O
Permanent Resident

USA
2481 Posts

--Susan T-O

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.58 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?