Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Pattern Talk
 Share your creations!
 To Go Cup Cozy
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

trekcelt
Seriously Hooked

USA
849 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  1:31:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit trekcelt's Homepage Send trekcelt a Private Message
Since those pathetic little cardboard sleeves don't really protect your fingers from the heat in the to go cup, there is a quick little to go cup cozy on my blog.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

FO: 14, WIP: 3
trek's blog

"As for me and my house..."

Ivynforestsmom
Gabber Extraordinaire

465 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  1:44:44 PM  Show Profile Send Ivynforestsmom a Private Message
Your pint cozy is brilliant. I'm going to have to supersize mine to fit a half-gallon container....

Yvonne
Go to Top of Page

trekcelt
Seriously Hooked

USA
849 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  3:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit trekcelt's Homepage Send trekcelt a Private Message
This one is sized for a medium to extra large cup as you would find in Starbucks or a bookstore café. So, yeah, supersize it for a 2qt cup!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

FO: 14, WIP: 3
trek's blog

Go to Top of Page

griffsmom
Gabber Extraordinaire

457 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  4:01:05 PM  Show Profile Send griffsmom a Private Message
Do you have any pictures of either cozy? They sound great but I'm a visual person and it helps me to see things to understand them.

*~*Lori*~*

My finished projects: http://community.webshots.com/album/308469463umpbHG

"Measure wealth, not by the things you have, but by the things you have for which you would not take money." ~ Unknown
Go to Top of Page

trekcelt
Seriously Hooked

USA
849 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2005 :  6:21:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit trekcelt's Homepage Send trekcelt a Private Message
Just finished the first to go cup cozy. Can't post pictures right now because BlogSpot is down for maintenance. I'll try to get a pitcure up tomorrow. There is a picture of the ice cream pint cozy lower in the blog. Click on the archives for September and scroll down.

FO: 15, WIP: 2
trek's blog

Go to Top of Page

trekcelt
Seriously Hooked

USA
849 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2005 :  10:26:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit trekcelt's Homepage Send trekcelt a Private Message
Picture is up for the to go cup cozy on my blog. Blogger finally ironed out their issues!

FO: 16, WIP: 1
trek's blog

Go to Top of Page

KellyKnits
Permanent Resident

USA
1608 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2005 :  1:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit KellyKnits's Homepage Send KellyKnits a Private Message
very cute - the pint cozy is adorable too!

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

k8watt
Warming Up

61 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  12:37:09 PM  Show Profile Send k8watt a Private Message
Love it! I'll have to make one for my favorite coffee drinker!!!
Go to Top of Page

hisue51
Chatty Knitter

USA
178 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  1:24:03 PM  Show Profile  Send hisue51 a Yahoo! Message Send hisue51 a Private Message
I finished one today. I used this pattern to try out knitting with 2 circular needles. It was a good learning experience. So far I like my DPN's better, but I'm willing to give the 2 circs another try. This might be a good idea for Christmas gifts. You could fill a cup with individual teas or coffees, a biscotti cookie or candy with the cozy around it. Or you could put a gift card to your favorite coffee shop.
Sue

Life is short, eat more chocolate.
Go to Top of Page

trekcelt
Seriously Hooked

USA
849 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  2:47:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit trekcelt's Homepage Send trekcelt a Private Message
quote:
I finished one today. I used this pattern to try out knitting with 2 circular needles.
Thanks, Sue. Makes me feel good that someone else likes it, too. Do you have a picture?

FO: 18, WIP: 1
trek's blog

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.75 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by