Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Shop Talk
 Shop owners and aspiring businesspeople
 Yankee Knitter Designs
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Oceo
New Pal

9 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2005 :  4:53:21 PM  Show Profile Send Oceo a Private Message
Does anyone know who distributes Yankee Knitter Designs Patterns? I'd like to carry them in my shop, but on't know a source for them.Thanks!

The Irish Ewe
Permanent Resident

USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2005 :  5:42:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Irish Ewe's Homepage Send The Irish Ewe a Private Message
I can't recall off the top of my head, but the info should be printed on the actual pattern. Hopefully someone has more of a clue than I today :)

The Irish Ewe
Norway, Maine
http://www.TheIrishEwe.com
Go to Top of Page

anderknit
Permanent Resident

USA
2604 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2005 :  8:22:23 PM  Show Profile Send anderknit a Private Message
KnitWitts (www.knitwitts.com) in Brookfield, MA carries what seems to be the full line of Yankee Knitter patterns. You could try to contact them, perhaps, and they might be able to put you in the right direction.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.' "
Go to Top of Page

GFTC
Permanent Resident

USA
6331 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  08:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit GFTC's Homepage Send GFTC a Private Message
The back of my pattern says "Yankee Knitter Designs, PO Box 304, Guilford, CT 06437." Be sure to get pattern #29, Classic Socks for the Family. It's a really good basic pattern for many gauges and sizes.

GFTC of NYC
Go to Top of Page

Oceo
New Pal

9 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  6:29:05 PM  Show Profile Send Oceo a Private Message
Thanks so much for the information. I was able to contact Yankee Knitter Designs and order some of the patterns. The sock pattern looks great!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.8 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe