Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Revisiting the mitered square
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Spinner Central
 Seeking nearby spinners / guilds
 No. Shore Mass?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PumpkinMama
New Pal

12 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  08:54:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit PumpkinMama's Homepage Send PumpkinMama a Private Message
I'm looking for a group that meets on the N. Shore (Danvers, Beverly, N. Reading, Andover, etc) I found an email for Essex County Handspinners, but no one has responded in over a week, so I don't know if they're defunct. Any help appreciated!

knittingdiva
Gabber Extraordinaire

394 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  09:09:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit knittingdiva's Homepage Send knittingdiva a Private Message
Hi PumpkinMama (what a GREAT name)!

I know that the Boston SnB groups on Yahoo have a pretty comprehensive listing of groups in MA. It's how I found my group in the North End (I know, not North Shore)...but if you join the Yahoo groups you can see all the groups in the area. I am pretty sure that there are groups that meet up at the Atomic Cafe in Beverly and at a Panera in Danvers (I think the one at the Liberty Tree Mall).

Hope that helps!

sometimesatypical.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

PumpkinMama
New Pal

12 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2005 :  11:02:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit PumpkinMama's Homepage Send PumpkinMama a Private Message
Thanks KnittingDiva - I'm aware of all of those meetups actually, but I thought those were knitting meetups? I was thinking a mostly spinning group/guild meeting.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.64 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe