Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Embarrassing habits when admiring yarn
 I drag in my DH
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

angelab41@yahoo.com
New Pal

2 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  06:10:39 AM  Show Profile Send angelab41@yahoo.com a Private Message
I embarass my poor hubby! I go "Oh Baby, isn't this wool nice? FEEL IT!" LOL

queenmaxine
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
472 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  06:37:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit queenmaxine's Homepage Send queenmaxine a Private Message
I asked my DW last night, "Would I be right in presuming you wouldn't mind if I went to the LYS without you tomorrow?"

Shopping in peace! She really is good about it when she does go, but honesly, I want some alone time with my yarn and the LYS so I can choose my yarn for ISE 2. That might take forever. Glad to be off today!

My blog is not strictly knitting, but there are occasional WIP updates and frustration or bragging rants as I am a new knitter.

www.nolanoni.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3469 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  08:52:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message
I try to do my online or LYS shopping without DH -- though once in a while I will interrupt his TV watching and ask that he look at color swatches on the screen and give me his opinion... But whenever we have trips and I have a list of yarn stores to visit (the "one in a lifetime opportunity"), he will usually come in with me and comment on the samples (he likes modular knitting and geometric patterns). Unfortunately, he also has red/green color blindness so I can't ask his opinion on all colors ;)

--Minh
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?