Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Can felt be fixed?
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Shop Talk
 Yarn Stores Around the Globe
 Studio Knit in Mill Valley
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CJknits2much
Chatty Knitter

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2005 :  2:49:13 PM  Show Profile Send CJknits2much a Private Message
I just tried a new yarn store while visiting in Mill Valley, Ca.: Studio Knit. (New to me, but also only open a few months.) I highly recommend it: They have a wide range of high end yarns at competitive prices, all beautifully displayed. And the design and branding of the store itself is very well done -- a very pleasant environment. Contemporary, but not in any way "hipper than thou." Very nice, helpful staff.

Definitely worth a trip, if you're in the neighborhood. (And I'm not connected in any way...just really liked what I saw.)

CJ

Elaine in NJ
Gabber Extraordinaire

584 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2005 :  2:44:07 PM  Show Profile Send Elaine in NJ a Private Message
Where's Mill Valley? I will be in the LA area next month.

Life is too short to waste it on acrylic.
Go to Top of Page

FraggleStickCar
New Pal

26 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2005 :  4:15:35 PM  Show Profile Send FraggleStickCar a Private Message
Mill Valley is in the Bay Area, north of San Francisco.

If you are in LA, you might want to check out Suss Designs, its an interesting look around
Go to Top of Page

CJknits2much
Chatty Knitter

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2005 :  09:30:24 AM  Show Profile Send CJknits2much a Private Message
Sorry for the delay. Yes, Mill Valley is part of the SF metro area -- and also very near wine country, as in Napa and Sonoma, and maybe others. I'm a regular visitor, but don't live there.

CJ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?