Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Knitting Talk
 Sock Forum
 How many socks do you have?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

crazymom3
Warming Up

59 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  06:33:59 AM  Show Profile Send crazymom3 a Private Message
I have about 10 pairs, thats the ones for me. Gifts probably about 6 pairs. I love making socks.
Kris
Go to Top of Page

fxd02
New Pal

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2005 :  5:12:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit fxd02's Homepage Send fxd02 a Private Message
I've been teaching myself sock knitting for the last 3 or 4 months. I have made 2 pairs for myself on dpns. Then I was talked into giving the 3rd and 4th pairs away for Christmas gifts. Now I'm working on 2 more pairs this time 2 at a time on 2 circs. My first pair I used regular worsted weight yarn. All the others are Lion Brand Magic Stripes. I started a pair of Plymouth sockotta but my dogs got a hold of it and turned my dpns into toothpicks so I'll start that again sometime in the future. No fancy patterns yet but I'll get to that once I have a few more pairs completed. I am really enjoying using circs for my socks so far.

-Beautify America, get a tattoo

Go to Top of Page

Tam
Permanent Resident

Australia
2810 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2005 :  5:44:06 PM  Show Profile Send Tam a Private Message
I have 5 complete pairs, one waiting the 2nd sock, one on the needles and yarn for 2 more pairs.
I only knit socks in the summer and usually complete 2 or 3 pairs per year.

Happy Knitting,
Tam in Melbourne

http://photos.yahoo.com/lillysmum2002

2005 Stats: 2 WIPs, 26 FOs
Go to Top of Page

abbierose
Seriously Hooked

USA
985 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2005 :  6:21:02 PM  Show Profile Send abbierose a Private Message
Not nearly enough! I have eight pairs, but I could use more. I almost always have a pair on the needles. I just picked up Sensational Knitted Socks at the library, so I'll be knitting some more!!!

Melissa
Tia Knits
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by