Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A true British yarn from Erika Knight
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Yarn Talk
 Stash management
 just like a yarn store
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sweatpea
Chatty Knitter

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2005 :  9:12:41 PM  Show Profile Send sweatpea a Private Message
oh, I am so excited. I was shopping at Mardens today and I saw a box with thermo mugs in it. Each cup was in a cubby hole. Nine cubby holes per box. I asked if they were throwing the empty boxes out and they said yes, so I got up my courage and asked for the boxes. So now I have 2 very heavy cardboard boxes with 9 cubby holes each, ideal for holding my stash in an organized fashion. I feel like a yarn shop. Hummmmmm

Ev

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3460 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2005 :  9:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message
That sounds like a nice way to organize your stash! Will you keep the boxes the way they are or will you paint/line the cubby holes? We want to see pictures of "the Homey Yarn Shoppe"!!

--Minh
Go to Top of Page

Boogie
Permanent Resident

USA
3073 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  06:33:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Boogie's Homepage Send Boogie a Private Message
Marden's is great.
Fabulous idea with the boxes.
I've gotten a hamper style basket from them that's wonderful for storage even if you can't see directly what you have. I could probably use a few more.

amy
http://theboogerblog.blogspot.com
http://www.spunkyhats.com
Go to Top of Page

sweatpea
Chatty Knitter

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  08:33:33 AM  Show Profile Send sweatpea a Private Message
My cubby hole boxes are already white and quite strudy. So I don't need to do anything with them except fill them. I would post a picture. I have a digital but not the knowledge to pose pictures. Sorry.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe