Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Always know how much yarn you need
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Reader's Corner
 Knitting Magazines
 Sew News - Needle roll pattern
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

m11721
New Pal

47 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2005 :  12:35:15 PM  Show Profile Send m11721 a Private Message
There's a nice-looking pattern for a needle roll/case in this month's Sew News magazine. It has space for 15 needle sizes and other gadgets. If you sew (or know someone who does) it might be worth a look.

truly violet
Permanent Resident

6398 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2005 :  12:46:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit truly violet's Homepage Send truly violet a Private Message
oh I love sew news magazine
I used to get it by subscription so now I have to go and look for this months issue

vi
who already makes needle cases for my friends.....but you know.....any excuse....

none of this will matter in 100 years.......
except I will finally be at my goal weight...vi
http://notashyviolet.blogspot.com/ ~now with chickens!
Go to Top of Page

Schnitzel
Chatty Knitter

213 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2005 :  1:22:01 PM  Show Profile Send Schnitzel a Private Message
I saw that too, and it is a spectacular pattern. Only problem, I have a hard time deciding to put down the knitting needles to use the sewing machine. [whatever]
Go to Top of Page

chellethinques
Permanent Resident

USA
1431 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2005 :  1:29:34 PM  Show Profile Send chellethinques a Private Message
Oooh! I used to love reading Sew News (a million years ago when my high school job was at a fabric store!)
I've been on a sewing jag as of late (yesterday I made 2 pairs of kid pajama pants and 6 child-sized aprons!) so this might require a trip to the store...
Someone, hide my coffee! :P
Go to Top of Page

qtpieknitter
Gabber Extraordinaire

Canada
583 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2005 :  3:51:33 PM  Show Profile Send qtpieknitter a Private Message
I saw that when I bought the mag a few weeks ago. It is better than the first few ones I made with my own pattern. I have to find the plastic to use on it, there's no decent fabric store for 2-3 hours from here. I also have to decide to sit at the machine instead of knitting!

"A gifted teacher is as rare as a gifted doctor, and makes far less money."
Anonymous
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.