Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Celebrating Texas fiber producers
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Yarn Talk
 Favorite Yarns
 Malabrigo Merino
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Iknitoo
Chatty Knitter

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2005 :  11:46:11 AM  Show Profile Send Iknitoo a Private Message
If you haven't tried this yarn yet, find a supplier and stock up! It is just fabulous...soft and beautifully hand painted skeins that are wonderful to knit up. I found some at Imagiknits in San Francisco. I am currently working on a pair of fingerless gloves and have one completed on my blog http://www.loftyperches.blogspot.com/. I chose a verigated skein...would this be considered "self-striping"? I'm still looking for an on-line supplier of this luscious verigated colorway because I would like to try a larger project. It is also made in Uruguay by a cooperative, like the Manos yarn.

Yarn Delirious
Seriously Hooked

USA
777 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2005 :  3:33:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yarn Delirious's Homepage Send Yarn Delirious a Private Message
Hi IKnitoo,
I purchased most of my malabrigo at the ebay seller (100purewool) and at Webs ( www.yarn.com ).

also, lots of good people on here have experienced with knitting various items with the yarn (some have had pilling in underarm & elbows of sweaters) - search on here for feedback.
http://tinyurl.com/9s8rr

Shel

Yarn Delirious blog
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.7 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by