Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A new whodunit about a true yarn whisperer
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Random Knitting-Related Stuff
 bumper sticker
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sang
Chatty Knitter

196 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  06:44:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sang's Homepage  Send Sang a Yahoo! Message Send Sang a Private Message
Not to start a political storm.....

But a friend of mine saw a bumper sticker that said "Knitters Against Bush"

Anyone know where i can get one? I tried the web and there is a now defunct website....

Please advise.

Thanks!

Sang.

greyhound
New Pal

36 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  07:11:07 AM  Show Profile Send greyhound a Private Message
Hello! Well you sparked my interest and I have found the website to purchase bumperstickers as well as t-shirts etc for Knitter Against Bush. It is www.yarnagogo.com and the merchandise is through cafepress.com and it benefits the MoveOn.com group.

Good luck!

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

Sang
Chatty Knitter

196 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  07:19:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sang's Homepage  Send Sang a Yahoo! Message Send Sang a Private Message
Whew! Thanks so much for your research. I am so excited!

Sang.
Go to Top of Page

Duckymama
New Pal

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  7:31:03 PM  Show Profile Send Duckymama a Private Message
Oooh...Gooody! I like this one almost as much as the one I got before the last election "Republicans for Voldemort" (Harry Potter related, not knitting...but there is lots of knitting IN Harry Potter, so a very loose connection to the thread?)

Melinda
Go to Top of Page

ozknitter
Permanent Resident

Australia
3291 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  12:18:27 AM  Show Profile Send ozknitter a Private Message
Hi,

I'd love to get that sticker, pity they don't have one that says "Knitters Against Howard" and "Knitters Against Blair".

The trio of warmongerers.

Knit in peace and harmony.

Rose in Melbourne, Australia
Go to Top of Page

Buckeyeknitter
Gabber Extraordinaire

364 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  06:49:17 AM  Show Profile Send Buckeyeknitter a Private Message
I could not find it on the website - is there some simple trick I am missing. I have to get one of those bumper stickers!

Pam
Go to Top of Page

Sang
Chatty Knitter

196 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  2:02:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sang's Homepage  Send Sang a Yahoo! Message Send Sang a Private Message
i have emailed the administrator of the site and they are not available anymore....apparently they were for the election only....

you can go to www.cafepress.com and design your own bumper stickers.
Go to Top of Page

latebloomer
Warming Up

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  08:33:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit latebloomer's Homepage Send latebloomer a Private Message
Why not "Knitters against Warmongers"? It would cover a multitude.

I'm pretty handy with this kind of thing, so if anyone is dying for one, I can put one up at request.

------------
Melissa
Knitting & sewing in Michigan
my blog
my shop
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.7 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000