Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Pattern Talk
 Share your creations!
 Bet you can't make just one!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

janev
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  6:08:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit janev's Homepage Send janev a Private Message
Cell phone bags (or camera cases, or eyeglass cases). You have enough yarn in your stash to make dozens of these!
Photos and patterns on my blog.

Jane
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
www.janevdoviak.blogspot.com

Stephknits
Chatty Knitter

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  10:11:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Stephknits's Homepage Send Stephknits a Private Message
Wow that's great. Many thanks. I have so many leftovers I could open a yarn shop called Bits and Pieces (or something like it!)--Stephanie
Go to Top of Page

janev
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  5:03:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit janev's Homepage Send janev a Private Message
What a great name for a shop Stephanie - maybe we can go into business together! LOL My New Years goal was to use up all of my leftover yarn- but I think it is multiplying!

Jane
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

scarlet-yarna
New Pal

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  7:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Send scarlet-yarna a Yahoo! Message Send scarlet-yarna a Private Message
Wow, you are a beautiful knitting guru. A plethera of style and bursting with creative knitting - just what I need to make it to spring with this crazy bi-weather here in Michigan.

Thanks for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

lizknit
Permanent Resident

USA
1179 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  8:17:34 PM  Show Profile Send lizknit a Private Message
I love your bags, Jane. And yes, I have enough yarn.

The cat, the only self-cleaning appliance in the house
Go to Top of Page

Knitrageous
Permanent Resident

USA
1445 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  10:05:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Knitrageous's Homepage Send Knitrageous a Private Message
How fun! Thanks!

~~~~Jamye

I don't have a problem with authority, I just have a problem with people telling me what to do.
Go to Top of Page

blazfglori
Permanent Resident

USA
1333 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  3:41:46 PM  Show Profile Send blazfglori a Private Message
Neat!

Thanks. :)

~Lori

Go to Top of Page

kbshee
Permanent Resident

USA
4168 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  3:57:14 PM  Show Profile Send kbshee a Private Message
That feather and fan scarf out of Kureyon is stunning!

kim in oregon
http://kbshee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

janev
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  5:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit janev's Homepage Send janev a Private Message
Thanks everyone! Not sure about being a 'knitting guru' Scarlet - but thanks anyway! I really did have fun with the cell phone bags, and put a dent in my leftover yarn. That was my first project out of Kureyon Kim - love the way the colors change, and the pattern was an easy one.

Jane
Go to Top of Page

metromaples
Seriously Hooked

USA
878 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  7:18:03 PM  Show Profile Send metromaples a Private Message
Very nice, Jane. Thanks a bunch,

Jeri
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.