Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitterly Happenings and Events
 MDSW catalog has arrived!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

BessH
Permanent Resident

3095 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2006 :  05:22:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit BessH's Homepage Send BessH a Private Message
Definitely always ask, Shirley, Jane and priscilla. Every one of us was once where you are - wondering what language people are speaking. And if you ever get the chance to go - oh don't pass it up. The fesitval is the biggest on the east coast and lots of KR forumites attend. They picnic at the front gate, just to the left a little of the entrance. Several are vendors at the fair. It's a fantastic spring fling. But either bring only cash or bring two suitcases to pack home all your haul.

And if you do go, stop by Spirt Trail Fiberworks Booth in the Main building - where I will be a booth babe.

Bess
http://likethequeen.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

shellyknits
New Pal

6 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2006 :  4:33:28 PM  Show Profile Send shellyknits a Private Message
I hate that all the good stuff is so far away from me. But then again, it's better for my wallet. It sounds like so much fun. I hope you all have a wonderful time and tell us all about it when you get home.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?